Chapter 11: After For So Long

After a year, everything had change. Both of Vel and Baek went to their own path.

[Velvet's POV]

It's been a year since Baekhyun left me. About my engagement with Suho. I'm his secret fiancé since he's now a famous singer with his band. His boss doesn't allowed him to date but my parents and his force both of us to be together.

I never meet his other friends in the industry. But now, I'm a photographer. I'm currently learning some photographs. Suho came home once in a while when he has his free time. It's kind a burden to me because I'm sure he's super tired.

Tonight, he came home. He's been taking care of me very well.

"How's work?" I asked him and massage his shoulder. "It's tiring." he relax his body onto mine. He looked up at me and smiled. "You know I kind a miss you." he said. I chuckled and pinched his nose. "I miss you too."

"But not as much as Baekhyun."

I looked at him. Did he just mention Baekhyun's name?

"Suho, did you meet Baekhyun?" He widened his eyes. "Well, no but I'm sure he misses you." I frowned at his answer. He's hiding something. "Okay then. I'm gonna do my assignment now."

He nodded and laid his body on the bed.

"Yah, get some shower first." He thumbs up but his eyes still close. I shook my head and chuckled. I went to my study room. I tried to find some research for my assignment.

Then, there's an email pop. I opened it.

Dear Ms.Velvet Xander

Congratulations!! You've been accepted as a SM Entertainment photographer. Please come to our place in time by tomorrow in 9 am.

Thank you.

SM STAFF

I widened my eyes. I've never register here. Then, there's a knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and revealed Suho. "You've been accepted?" he asked and came in beside me.

"How did you know?"

"I registered it for you so you can work with me."

I chuckled and pinched his cheek.

"You're so adorable."

"Just for you."

"How's you with Hyo Jin?" He blushed after I mentioned her name.

Let me tell you something, we may be engaged but both of us doesn't love each other like a couple. We're just pretend. He secretly has a crush one of SM stuff there. He treat me like a sister so do I. I treat him as my brother. "She's ignoring me."

"Maybe she's just too shy with you."

"I'm too clingy with her."

"That's mean she's scared of you."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Get some rest babe. We're going to SM building." he kissed my forehead. He closed the door and I sighed hardly. I opened one of my drawer and took out that shiny old book.

It's been long time since I didn't opened it. I opened the pages and closed it back. When I was about to put it back in a picture flew out. I took it and looked at. There's is a guy and a girl holding hands. I turned the picture at the back.

Baekhyun & Hye Kyo

They've known each other since childhood. I put it back inside his diary and put in my drawer.

How are you doing now Baekhyun?

Are you doing fine?

I miss you.

~ The Next Day ~

I wore my usual clothes and both of us went to the SM building. Suho gave me the pass so that I can pass in.

Wow, this is so huge.

"Velvet, you're going to meet my manager first so let's go to our dance practice room." Suhi said. I nodded and followed him. It's on the second floor for their dance practice.

When Suho opened the door, holy cheese. All of the good looking boys are here. Their head turned to us.

"Suho, you've come early. Who's this girl?" a tall guy asked Suho. "Ahh, Kris. This is Velvet. She's-"

"Our private photographer." a guy came in.

"Ahh Manager hyung." Suho bowed.

Then a guy at back came to us.

Wait, that is-

"Velvet?"

"Luhan?"

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Well, I work here."

"Work? Here?"

"Yes, she's working with EXO now. Call everyone now and tell them we have our private photographer."

Luhan nodded. He and Suho went to call the rest. "Come on. Let's introduce yourself to the others that are here."

"Oh? Noona?" I turned to see a cute boy.

"Sehun?"

He smiled and nodded.

"So, you're our private photographer." he chuckled.=I just smiled and bowed.

One by one they came in and sat on the floor. Suho came in with a guy that-

Wait!

That's Byun Baekhyun.

Oh my, is that really him?

He changed a lot. Gosh~ he looks more hot.

No Vel. Don't think like that. I shook my head.

"This is Velvet Xander. She will be your private photographer." manager said to them.

Baekhyun's eyes are on me. He was shocked that I'm here. Well, so do I.

After for so long, I've meet him back. One by one, Suho asked them to shook my hand until Baekhyun's turned. I looked at him. He smiled at me.

"Hello, Ms.Velvet Xander. My name is Byun Baekhyun."