Chapter 1: Korea

[Velvet's POV]

Hello, my name is Velvet Xander De'caperdo Constentine. Short for Velvet Xander and just call me Vel.

You can see my name is that I'm not an Asian. I'm a Latin girl but lives in America for years. Well, not until my mother works move to an Asian Country, Seoul, Korea.

I'm on the plane now. I have a beautiful brown straight hair and a green eyes. Silky white skin. ( P.S I won't put a Potrayer so just imagine yourself)

Anyway, I just drop off from the plane and wow, this is a nice place. One of my mother's friend live here. So we are going live with her. Her husband and herself have two children. Which is one of them are going to go to school with me. I never met them. We went to the train station first.

I was busy looking at my phone when suddenly I bumped into someone. I stumbled a little.

"Opss!! I'm so sorry miss!!" he said quickly and ran away.

I looked at his back. He seemed in a rush. I shrugged it off but something caught my eyes. A shiny thing on the ground and I picked it up.

Hmm, it seems old. So I turned it and it's say 'My Diary' with a Korean name. I don't even know what it wrote. I should learn Korean. I put inside my slang bag.

We arrived at my mother's friend house. We knocked the door and revealed a tall handsome guy.

"Hello, you must be Aunt Carly?" he asked a little bit broken English.

"Yes, you must be Junmyeon?"

"Ahh, yes. Just call me Suho." he rubbed his nape and nodded. He looked at me and smiled. "Velvet right?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Come on in. Mom is still in the office. She will be coming home in a few minutes."

We both came in and Suho help us with the luggage. I have to admit, his house are super huge. "Feel free to be like in your house. I'll put the things in the room." Suho said and took the bag that's on my shoulder.

"Oh, you're so kind. Velvet will help you with it. Go ahead and lead her. I'll be waiting your mom here." Suho nodded and gestured me to follow him. The room is locate on the second floor.

"This will be your mother's room."

"Where's mine?" I asked. He smiled and asked me to follow him. We came on the 3rd floor which has three doors.

"On the right is the toilet for you. On the left is my room. This will be yours."

It's in the middle and his room is just beside me? Gosh~ Suho opened the door and Oh My God!

This is heaven. There's a queen bed and a big balcony outside. There's also a wardrobe for me. Suho put my things inside the wardrobe.

"Wow."

Suho chuckled. I looked him. To be honest, he looks handsome but he's too short for me. I'm kidding. He's quite tall since I just 167 cm.

"Well, enjoy your night. Tomorrow we will be going to school. Your uniform is already in the wardrobe."

"Wait, we?" He nodded. "Ahh, you the youngest one. Where's your brother?"

"He's in the Canada now. Rest well Velvet."

"Thanks Suho."

He smiled and closed the door. I put out all my things and set it to the place. I was packing out the things, a book just fell off from my bag. I looked at it and I remembered, it's the guy that bumped just now on the train station.

I'm sure that guy will looking for this book. I know it's important to him. I should keep for him. Who knows that I might bump on him again?

[Baekhyun's POV]

Shit!! I'm running late for my work. Dang it!! I'm a trainer in SM Entertainment. I wanted to be a singer so that's why I train here. I love to sing.

"Sorry I'm late!!" I slunged the door widely. Ms.Ahn crossed her arms.

"This is your fifth times coming late Mr.Byun."

I bowed to her.

"I took the wrong train. Sorry." I bowed to her numerous times. She sighed and gestured me to go in. Then the lesson continued.

My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm a........

Well, you will know me in a mean time. From now on, you know that I'm a trainee in SM Entertainment and I'm a high school student. Peace yo!!

Okay, time flew so fast and it's already end. It's night time already and there's no train at this time.

"Hey Baek, let's go. I'll send you." It's Luhan who is one of my best buddy here. I was in the car, I tried to look for my precious book that I will always treasure it wherever I go.

Wait, why the book isn't here? I tried to dig in my bag. None. I couldn't find it. I started to panicked. Where did I put it!?

"Damn!!"

"Wow, easy there human. What's wrong? Did you have your period?" Luhan asked me. I glared at him.

"Funny and no. I think I lost my book."

"You mean your diary?"

"Shush, shut it."

Luhan chuckled.

"Probably you just left it at home."

I hope so. It's really important to me that book. Urgh!! Why do I being so careless? I mentally cursed myself.

Okay, not a book but a diary okay? Urgh~ it's sounds so girly. Luhan like to tease about it. He thought that I'm gay but I'm not.

Look, he has the pretty face and sometimes people think he's a girl.

Okay, enough with that. I'm kind a frustrated without the book. Okay, diary. It's my life.

...................................................

Tada!! Haha. Sorry if my English are not good and a lot of grammar errors