Adoption!?!

Lucy's POV
I wake up to see Bella in the bed across from me fast asleep. I groggily drag my self out of bed I look at the clock on the wall 6:00 "ugh" I groan out quietly I go have a show and quietly come back out I don't want to wake Bella so I grab some random clothes and tiptoe back to the bathroom. I get dressed into a long sleeve shirt sort of have too and shorts. I try to brush my hair out with me fingers but it doesn't work. I quietly walk back out and sit in front of a Brocken piece of glass tapped to the very bottom of the inside of my dresser door. I continue to try to brush my hair with my fingers soon I feel a hand on my shoulder I look behind me it's Bella she sits behind me and brushes my hair with her brush it hurts a lot but she gets it done I run my fingers through my hair "no knots wow!" My eyes gleam with happiness "your hair has never been not knotty has it?" She asks with a shocked look and tilts her head. I shake my head "WAKE UP BRATS ADOPTION TIME!!!" We haven't had a adoption in forever me and Bella dash downstairs in a race I won and at the end we are panting but laughing "I haven't seen u smile before" I shrug "well well well it's fat emo cow and even more fat emo cow" "hey back off or don't if you want more of my fist to your face Vicky" they walk away I smile "ok girls line up youngest to oldest" miss booms
we line up cause I'm only 12 I'm sort of in the middle but more leaning to the youngest Bella though is the last person she's 17.
Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssskkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiippppp
It's finally my turn to go to the interview room and I'm nervous I walk in and and a woman with long black hair and a fringe that doesn't cover a eye but sweeps to one side she's wearing glasses and DAMN SHES SO PRETTY! "Hi my names Jessica but you can call me Jess what's your name?" She asks as I sit down "my names Lucy Rose well at was my last name you know how it goes" "may I ask w-why are you here did your parents d-d-d-" "die no well I don't think so I've been here since I was 5 I don't know why I'm here but I know that my mother gave me up for a good reason here's the picture I have of her" I show her the picture of my mother she's in her early twenty she has long brown hair and bright blue eyes she's so pretty I get most of my looks from her "I'm sure she's a great woman anyway tell me about yourself and be honest" "well I'm 12 and I love video games I am a emo I am currently being bullied here and I love you tubers my fav are Aphmau skydoesminecraft jinbop house_owner ThatGuyBarney and dan and phil." "She smiles and flicks her fringe out of her face "well what a coincidence" then I realise SHES FRICKING APHMAU "your FRICKING Aphmau" I gasp and start to cry "I'm sorry your just like you've helped me through such hard times "well thank y- " TIMES UP!!" Miss screams when I leave I hear a lot of muffled voices "miss jessica has made her choice" the people who haven't got interviewed groan and moan "that's right I choose.......

Dadadadadadadadadada cliff hanger I'm so sorry but PokkiSlayz gave me this idea blame her anyway CERAl go check out pokki she's awesome she makes great stories and not meaning to toot my own horn but toot toot I'm in some of them so yeh keep being you grace out wait wait wait I am graduating tomorrow and it's my bday in 3 days then in 5 days I'm off on a plane by myself and I'm only gonna be 12 to Queensland to spend Christmas with my dad and that side of my family so that's gonna be cool we are going to the Gold Coast so we are ether going to movie world or dream world comment down below if your Aussie witch ones better we get to choose and way now keep being you check out my close friends PokkiSlayz Kitty_Billionaire and Derpiplier_Writes (- she is making a great story right now and I love it soooo much it's called saved from hell it's a dan and phil fic so yeh anyway I just realised it's not bold and I am rambling on so yeh keep being u grace out.