New neighbors

I rang the doorbell, and a woman, probably late 40's opened the door. "Hi, I'm Alex, and this is Josh. We live next door. We came to welcome you to the neighborhood." "Well hello. I am Kim." She welcomed us in and called down the rest of her family. There were 3 girls and 2 boys. They all lined up. "Hello, we are, Amber 19, Grayson 16, Jordan 12, Gram 5, and I'm Eden, me and Gwam are twins." "Hi. I'm Alex, and this is Josh. We live next door." "If you don't mind my asking, what is your full name?" Grayson asked. "My full name is Alexia June Winter." Amber, Kim and Grayson gasped. "And how old are you?" Asked Kim. "16. Turning 17 in a few weeks." Kim started crying. "What is going on in here?" Boomed a voice. I think that is the father. Soon after a man walked in. "What's wrong? Who is this?" He asked. "Honey, this is Alex. Do you remember her. She found us." Said Kim. What. I just met them. This is really confusing. "Of course, how could I forget my own daughter? Alex what is your birthday?" What, daughter? "M-my birthday is October 26th 1999." What is going on?" Kim walked out of the room and then back in with a picture. "Is this you?" I looked to where on the picture she was pointing. Why does this lady have pictures of- wait. This is my family. I started to cry. "Mom." I jumped up and hugged her. I can't believe that I found them. "I have something to show you. Don't be mad." I said. I pulled out my phone to text Kendall.

Me: Is Jamie at your house still?
Kendall: Yeah why.
Me: can you bring her to my old house?
Kendall: yeah I'll have Jace bring her
Me: thanks
End of chat
There was a knock on the door I walked over. And sure enough, Jamie, my baby. I grabbed her hand and walked into the living room. "This is my daughter Jamie. She is 6 years old." I told them. "I going to go." Josh said, and stood up and left. "Oh my, she is beautiful." Said Kim. "Jamie baby. This is your family. This is your grandma Kim, this is your grandpa, and these are your aunties and uncles.