The answer is...

When I opened my eyes I see Josh walking in. Perfect timing. "Hey" I said in my morning voice. He came over and kissed me. I pushed him away. "What's wrong?" I covered my mouth. "I haven't brushed my teeth." He laughed. "Babe, you get to come home today." I smiled. "I know, I'm so excited to get out of this bed. It gets very uncomfortable after a while." I said while laughing. "I, um, think I made a decision about the moving in with you thing." Right as I said this his eyes lit up with hope. I smiled and said, "I would love to move in with you. I just have to sell my house." He smiled and laid down right beside me. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep again. I started dreaming.
*DREAM*
I was still cuddled up with Josh but now there was a new person in the room. I looked closer and it was Austin Jacobson, the guy who kidnapped me. He took a gun out of his pocket and aimed it right at me and Josh. He shot Josh and I screamed. Then he turned to shoot me. He pulled the trigger. And that is when I woke up.
*END OF DREAM*
I woke up drenched in sweat and I sat up as quick as possible, head pounding, I was only asleep for about 30 minutes. Josh woke up and looked at me and asked what was wrong. I started sobbing into his shoulder.