He is here for me

I walked to the door. "Austin, what do you want?" I yelled through the door. "I want you." He yelled back. "I'll go say goodbye to Jamie." I walked upstairs and started crying half way up. I walked into the room where everyone was and said goodbye. "Wait. Where are you going?" Josh asked "Who is that?" "Jamie's dad, Austin Jacobson." "Wait the guy who kidnapped you?" I nodded. "Bye baby girl, bye Ellie. Bye Josh." Right when I stepped outside, Austin wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you" he said. I just let him hug me and I ignored his comment. Half way through the hug, I saw a cop car pull up, and then another, and another, and about 10 cops were surrounding us. I ran to a female cop, who was still at one of the squad cars. I started crying on her shoulder, she started whispering calming words into my ears. I quickly ran to the other door, I rang the doorbell until Josh came to the door. I jumped into his arms. He held me an arm length away from him. "What is wrong with you? You could have been taken away." I shook my head. "I went out there when I knew it was time. I knew when the cops would get here." He pulled me in tight. "I don't know that I would do without you. I love you." "I love you too. Jamie, come here baby. We are going to see daddy." I heard her running down the stairs. We walked outside, Josh, Jamie and me. Josh and I hand in hand and Jamie on my hip. When Austin saw Jamie he yelled, "Wait, let me see my daughter." He walked over with cops by him. Jamie shyly waved and said. "Bye daddy." In almost a whisper. "Goodbye Austin."