Chapter Twelve

We walked into the hospital slowly. The place was white and too clean for my liking.

When we got into the building, Peter tugged on my jacket, holding his arms up, "My legs hurt, carry me!" He pouted. Of course I couldn't say no to him, who could?

I picked him up, walking to the desk, getting Berwald's room number.

"So, let's surprise Papa, okay? Let's go into his room, super duper duper quiet and then wait until he notices us and give him big hugs!" Peter smiled, "Does that sound good Mama?"

I smiled, "We don't want to scare him, but that's a good idea," I knew Ber wouldn't get scared, I just didn't want to make him hurt.

Once we got to the room, I set Peter down and knocked softly. I had no clue if he was awake or resting.

I heard a low grunt and smiled softly, opening the door, "Su-san? Can we come in?" There was another grunt.

Peter and I walked in and Peter ran up to Berwald hugging him.

"Im sorry! I didn't mean all of those means things I said to you. You hate me don't you? I'm sorry, I love you, don't hate me!" He sniffled, hugging onto Ber's arm tightly.

Berwald rolled his eyes, kissing the top of his head. Knowing how he was, Peter, as assuming, took that as an accepting of his apology.

Peter and Ber stayed like that for a while and I just stood there, smiling.

Yeah, sometimes they act like they hate each other and Peter says some really mean stuff, I know that they both love each other and the bond they have is amazing.

After a few minutes of them hugging, Berwald whispered something to Peter and he got up, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," he simply said, walking to the bathroom.

I watched as he walked, wanting to follow and make sure he was alright, but then I remembered that he's going to need space sometime or another.

So, there I stood, awkwardly in front of the one who hold my heart dearly.

Berwald sat up slightly and I quickly walked over to him, making him lay back down, "You're going to hurt yourself, now relax and lay down."

"'M fine," He said. He looked at me and I gazed back at him.

No words were needed to say how we felt for each other.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you. I've been so worried. I love you," I sniffled, I couldn't be crying now of all times.

"Love you too," he said, raising my chin.

We looked into each others eyes for what seemed an eternity.

And then his lips met mine.

THE END

*alternative ending*
And then his lips met mine.

I guess we hadn't noticed, but surely enough, we heard it.

"Eww!! No PDA in the lobby!!!"

Fin

--484 words!!!
Oh my gosh, this has to be my favorite ending yet.
I really hope you enjoyed this.
No, I didn't include the accent because they're hell to write. Plus, no one can ever seem to do a Swedish accent right.
Well, I hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading!~~
~Sky--