Chapter Three

I had shut down. Well, I was still me around Peter, Lukas, Emil, and Mathias. But, when I'm all alone, I cry and cry. I can't stand the feeling of knowing I can't do anything. Though, maybe I could.

The other day, I went to the hospital and visited Ber. They had cleaned him up, but he had casts and bruises. That didn't stop me from talking to him.

"Hey," I said, "You probably can't hear me, but I love you so so much," I held his hand, rubbing a thumb over it. "I know you're in a lot of pain and I wish I could help. Peter misses you too, even though he's a brat to you, he really does. He thinks you're only working. I've been trying to relax, but I don't like knowing you're hurting. I wish you were better."

I swore he was listening, because his hand twitched when I said that. By now, I was crying and I hadn't realized.

"You didn't do anything. That guy is in jail. He wan't injured other than a few broken ribs and a black eyes, lucky him. He wasn't even remorseful. He has court soon and I'm going, for you. I want him to get what he deserves. People can't just hurt you and get away with it, I won't let them."

Everyone thinks I'm weak because of my size, but I can pack a punch and shoot a sniper from miles away. They're wrong.

"And I know, you want me to relax and calm down, I do, but you aren't okay, so I can't calm down. I don't want you to hurt. It's your choice. You can live or die and I believe fate is in your hands. Su-san, I love you so much and whatever you choose it okay, I won't be mad. I'll love you no matter what. Even if you can't walk, I'll push your wheelchair. If you can't talk, we can learn sign language together. I love you and nothing can ever change that, I promise."

By that time, a nurse had come in to tell me that visiting hours were over. I kissed Berwald's forehead, looking at him, "I love you, don't forget that."

Then, I left. I wish I didn't have to. He should be better soon. We just have to wait out his coma.

I really love him so much...I don't want him to leave.

He can leave this world, it's his choice, but he'll never leave my heart. My dreams. My mind. He's engraved into my life.

Nothing can ever change that.

--422 words!
Sorry for the late chapter, I've been sick and busy lately!
Thank you for reading!!!!!
~Sky--