Meeting

September's POV 

I take a shower and get out,I put on my bra and panties and sit on the bed."Hey" Cameron says coming our room,"hi" I smile."Hurry up and get dressed" he says,"can I please drive" I ask."You don't know where we're going" he says,"can I drive home" I ask."No" he looks me in the eye,"asshole" I say."You can drive when you get a license " he says,I stand up and start to walk to the bathroom.He grabs a handful of my ass,I flash the middle finger and close the bathroom door.I put on my dress,I straighten my hair and put on some black heels.

I put on eyeliner and mascara with some foundation and a nude lipstick,I walk out.Cameron walks up to me and pulls my dress down a little,my boobs pop out from the top and he looks at my outfit."Perfect" he smirks,we go downstairs and into the car.We drive to the place and walk in,it was a dark office type thing with people around the desk.Cam sits down and I sit next to him,"you can sit on my lap of you want to" he says in my ear.I get in his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist,I rest my head on his chest and get engulfed by his cologne.I just sit and listen until it's time to go,we get in the car and I put my legs in his lap.

We get home and I take my dress off,he hands me his football jersey and put it on.I wrap my arms around his neck,"I love you" I say.He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me,"I love you too babygirl" he says.I jump and his hands rest on my butt,he spins me around and kisses me again.I get off him and he turns me so his front his facing my back.My holds my hands from behind,his breathe fans my neck and I smirk.He plants kisses up and down my neck,I laugh and he puts me on the kitchen counter.He comes between my legs puts his hands on my hips.I kiss him and he kisses back,"I love you" he says up against my lips.