Happy

September's POV
I find the door to a room and open it the room was all black and white and not really me,more Cameron.I go down the hall and open another door,I look in the room and it's beautiful.It was all white with a Tv and a door leading to a balcony,"Cameron" I call.A few seconds later he's standing next to me,"what" he asks."Can I have this room" I ask jumping up and down a little,he chuckles.

"Of course princess" he nods,"and I think have the perfect room for you" I take is hand.I go back to the black and white room and open the door,"this is so my room" he says looking."Let's keep looking" I take his hand,I open another door and it's another bedroom."Damn this place as a hot tub" he says,"it could be our room" I say."What" he asks,"not your room and not my room" I say.

"Our room" he says,we keep walking and open every door.We find 2 more rooms along with 2 bathrooms and a kitchen downstairs,I yawn."You tired" he asks,"yeah" I nod."Come on let's sleep in our room" he leads me upstairs,we crawl in the bed and I get on top of him.

"Thanks" I say,"for what" he says."For basically buying me a castle" I laugh,"every princess needs one" he says."I'm happy you're older than me"I say,"why" he asks."You showed how good being bad can be" I say,"I'm actually happy to go back to school" he says."Why" I ask,"to see the bitches that took our thrones" he says and I laugh.