New normal

September's POV 

I get a text from Cameron asking where I am and I say the hospital,he asks which one and I give him the address,I lay in the actually comfortable bed and Cameron comes 10 minutes later."Hey babe" I smile,"hey babygirl" he kisses my forehead.I pull his arm closer to bed and lays down next to me,he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer."Wanna tell me why you're in the hospital" he asks,"not really" I shake my head."Wanna tell me" he asks,there's no use of hiding my dead baby from him.

I put my head on his chest,"I was pregnant but I had a miscarriage" I say."How far were you" he asks,"a month" I say."Aww baby I'm so sorry" he strokes my hair,"it really doesn't matter" I laugh."Bullshit" he says,a tear slips out of my eye and Cameron wipes it away."Can we go home" I ask,"yes" he says.He starts driving and I crawled into his lap,"babe can you promise me something" I ask him."What" he asks looking forward,"can you not tell anyone" I ask.

"Promise" he kisses my forehead,"ugh your hair is getting in my eyes" he chuckles."Deal with it" I smile,"or you could straighten it" he says looking at me.My jaw drops,"my hair is who I am" I say."Do you wear contacts" he asks,"why the hell would you ask that" I ask."Because your eyes look like contacts" he says,"do you like anything about me" I ask."Your legs your eyes and your personality" he says,"I like your hair your jawline and your personality" I say.We get home and get to our rooms,I put on a t-shirt I stole from Cameron and straighten my hair.

I put some volleyball shorts and go downstairs,I see Cameron laying on the couch watching Tv and he looks up at me."Why did you straighten your hair I like your curly hair" he pouts walking closer to me."Because I can" I say going to sit on the couch.Cameron sits next to me and we start playing COD."God dammit someone killed me" I say,"cause you don't know how to play" he says."Come here baby" he says putting me between his legs and wrapping his arms around mine.He teaches me as we play and every time I kill someone he kisses my neck or cheek.It ends with us cuddling and me with 4 hickeys.