Crushed

Sam's POV 

"Dude fucking get your stuff already" I yell at Kian,"where the hell are we going" he asks with his face in the pillow."Us and the guys rented a house" I say hitting him with a pillow,"will there be any girls" he asks."Yeah but" I say,he jolts up and repackaged all his stuff."I'm ready" he says,"there's something I gotta tell you first" I say."No dude we gotta go" he says,"fine but don't say I didn't warn you"  I say.The guys got packed and we  get an über to the house,we get out and walk into the house.I can't wait to see the look on Kian's face when he meets September. 

We walk into the house and everyone is on the couch watching tv,I look at Kian and his eyes are fixed on September.He licked his lips and I just laughed in my head,I never met September but I watch her videos so close enough.I can't lie,she's gorgeous.She was about 5'5 and a curvy Latina,"September this is Sam,Kian,JC,Trevor,Connor,and Ricky" Cameron says."Hi" we all say in unison,"guys this is September" Cameron says."Hi" she smiles,she has a adorable little accent.

She got not top of Cameron and kissed him,Kian's smile dropped."Well we gotta put our stuff in our rooms" Kian says,we start walking and I look at Kian."Why didn't you tell me she has a boyfriend" he asks,"I was gonna tell you but you wouldn't listen" I say.He hits my arm and I laugh,"damn Cam's girlfriend is fine" JC says."I know" Kian and I say,"too bad she has a boyfriend cause if she didn't you know I'd tap that" JC says."Same" Kian says,"okay can we stop talking about fucking Cam's girlfriend" I say."She"s a minor anyway" I say,"really" Kian asks."Yeah she's 17" I say,"then why is Cameron dating her he's older than me" Kian says."Maybe they don't care if it's illegal" I shrug.