'Friends'

September's POV

2 weeks later

Me and Cameron have been broken up for 2 weeks,I brush my teeth and take a quick shower.After I dry off and put on undergarments.Because I'm lazy I just put on an oversized t-shirt and nothing else ,I go downstairs and start making breakfast."Good morning" Cameron wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder."Cameron get off" I say,"I was just saying good morning" he puts his hands up in defense.

"Cameron I'm not your girlfriend anymore so you can't do that" I say,"friends do that" he says."Well I don't care if friends do it or not just don't do it to me" I say,he comes behind me and presses his crotch against my ass."Cameron" I say warningly,"I'm not doing anything bad" he says in my ear.He kisses my shoulder up to my neck and starts sucking harshly.I bite the inside of my cheek trying not to let out a moan but fail."Cameron" I moan,he turns me around and kisses me harshly.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me up to our room,he puts me on the bed and get on top of me.He keeps his lips attached to my neck and takes my shirt off.I take his sweatpants off and put them on the floor,I take his boxers off and put my lips to the tip of his length.I bob my head up and down and he grabs a fistful of my hair,"fuck" he groans throwing his head back.I feel a thick liquid go down my throat,we get in the bed and Cameron takes my panties off and puts them next to his boxers.

He slides a condom on his length and I open my legs,he starts to move in and out slowly.I let out small quiet whimpers and he connects his lips to mine.He starts to thrust harder into me and my moans just get louder,"daddy" I moan in his mouth.He smiles through the kiss and goes faster,"I'm close" he groans.After a few more hard thrusts I feel him twitch inside of me,a warm liquid fills the condom and he pulls out.