Chapter 12

A week and a half later were back on tour with the guys in Dallas. We meet up with Of Mice & Men in like an hour.

Jesses Pov

I wake up to dads singing, now I love dads singing but his wasn't singing any song he was singing the most annoying ass mother fucken song. I love Katy Perry but Last Friday Night kills me and will be stuck in my head for the next month. I cover my ears with my hands and curl up in ronnies chest
"No, no, no, no, no," I rock back and forth. I get up, "daddy please stop.. Please anything but that song" he starts to sing the climb by Miley Cyrus... What has this mad become? Who is this and where is my father? But hey if you can't beat them join them... I sing along. I walk into the bedroom and keep singing trying to wake up my love bug.

Ronnies pov
"It's the climb." I hear come off of Jess's angel lips. I roll over and listen to her sing along with the guys and smile.
"Well good morning to you too" I smile. She kisses me.
"Austin's gonna be here in 10" she giggles and grabs my om&m shirt that she cut up and her cut up jeans. She closes the door and I watch her get dressed. Then I put on a bob Marley shirt and black jeans. I pick her up and hold her by her bum in front of me as she wraps her legs around my waist.
"Are you gonna tell Austin about the fan fic that made my you cry for 3 hours last night?" I giggle. She nods.
"The girl forgot Alan" she whines and I kiss her and after 20 minutes of us making out Jackys walks in.
"STOP WE HAVE GUESTS" he yells... I'm not wearing boxers and she only has panties on... So we were going to play but no. The ONE time I ask Austin to run on Austin time which is 20 minutes late... I just want to have sex. Fuck you Austin.