Chapter 4

-SKYS POV-
We got down stairs. I say goodbye to dad and the guys who are all playing video games. We walk out to the car.
"I'm nervous" I giggle.
"Don't be baby" he took my hand tightly. I looked at his cd case and found the The Drug In Me Is You cd and put it in trying to find Tragic Magic. I sing along and Ronnie just laugh. We get to Chrissy's and I can see Willow sitting in the window. She freaks out when Ronnie gets out. I get out and hide him as we walk up to the door. We walked in and I release his hand as Willow runs up and he picks her up.
"Chrissy, Willie, this is Jessy my girlfriend and uncle Jackys daughter" I giggle and wave. "Ready for bed pumpkin?" He said looking at Willow.
"Yea" she giggles. They head up to her room. "Is Jess coming daddy?" She asked when they were half way up the stairs.
"I don't know it she?" Ronnie turned and looked at me I nodded my head and ran to them. "Book or song?" He said putting her on her bed.
"Song"she giggled "I'm gonna miss you when you go byebye" she pouted
"It's okay you know you can call me anytime... And I'll give mama Jesses number to ok?" He kissed her cheek. She nodded and hugged his neck. We both sang Mama I'm Coming Home by Ozzy Osborn. Until she fell asleep then we went and talked to Chrissy.
"So when we have shows here she's coming right?" Ronnie asked wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my head.
"Yep" she rolled her eyes.
"What date are we here" I said looking up at him.
"August 10" he whispered.
"Well we should probably get ready for the tour," I smiled "nice meeting you" I said taking his hand and walking out I leaned against the car "when do we leave?" I said as he walked over and hugged me.
"2 hours" he said opening the door so I could get in. We drove to the house singing Fashionably Late. We get there and I run up to pack my toiletries. I'm half way done and a walk into the bathroom to see Ronnie taking a shit.
"Omg" I say while I blush and run to the cabinet under the sink.
"What's wrong babe"he said as he flushed the toilet and then walked over to the sink.
"Never mind... Do you need anything from under here?" I grabbed a box of tampons trying to hide them although he was right above me washing his hands looking down at me.
"Um" he knelt down, "your going to need the pads" he giggled kissed my head and walked to the shower to get his stuff. I put the pads in my bag and grab a tampon and walk to the toilet.

-Ronnies pov-

"Oh " I hear plastic wrappers open I'm still looking in the shower, "tell me when you're done" i chuckled.
"I was done as you said that" She walked over to the sink after flushing.
"Need anything from in here?" I said throwing my things into her bag.
"Razor, shaving cream, shampoo and conditioner" she said opening the medicine cabinet and I heard a pill bottle shake and turned.
"What's that" I said putting her things in the bag. "And who's Jessalin?"I took the pill bottle.
"There my antibiotics so i can fight off illnesses. I had meningitis when I was 2 so I get sick easily... Last time I didn't take my medicine my parents left. They were just using them to have pills" she cried and I hugged her.
"I'm sorry" I said guiltily, "I love you but we got to get going"I said as she yawned.
"I'm stealing one of your hoodies" she said running into my room and grabbing my 'Ronnie Radke is my spirit animal' hoodies. Then coming in with that and skinnys on "I'm gonna put shorts on" she said walking into her room and changing then throwing her skinnys in her bag. I came out with the toiletry bag.
"Charlie" I called grabbing his leash off her bed. He came running up as I hooked him up and handed her the leash.
"You packed the dog food right?" She asked putting on he high gray uggs with buttons on the side.
"Yes dear it's down stairs" I said taking the bags down behind her and Charlie.
"Daddy is the bus here?" She asks in a baby voice.
"Not yet princess" just as he said that the bus beeped.
"Me and Ronnie call the bed" she yelled as he and Charlie ran on. Me, Jacky, Ryan, Derek, and Ron loaded the bus as Jess put things away For all of us. She picked where the guys are sleeping by unpacking there bags and putting their stuff above the top bunk if there on the top and below the bottom bunk. Then the bathroom stuff, then the kitchen, then our room.
"PHONES?" She yelled to us from in the bus.
"Shit" Ryan mumbled as he walked into the house. she runs thinking she needs hers.
"I have your phone" I said holding it out.
"Ryan grab the Chargers a put them all together on the table" I yelled. Ryan came out with everything including the big bag of dog food that I forgot. "Good call" she giggled then yawned
"We're ready"I said taking her hand as she lead me on to the bus and to the room. She looked so cute when she was that tired... It's only 11. She curled up in the bed and fell asleep. I took off her boots and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.