Chapter 6- Daddy Daughter Date

"How about tomorrow night it's just you and me? No Ronnie no Ryan no Derek no Ron no max just us" I suggest.
"Yea that sounds nice" he laughs.
"Ok like 6?" I suggest.
"That will do" I hug him tightly.
"Calm down before the show daddy we need you tonight I need you when I sing tonight" I giggle and walk off the bus. I get a text from Ronnie.
'Babe meet me at the diner across the street' I respond ok and go to the diner.
At the diner I go in and see my ex boyfriend checking me out, so like any good ex I walk over to Ronnie and kiss him passionately... This ex, David, loves Ronnie. He walks over.
"Jess? You and Ronnie? How? When?" He says shocked. I sit across from Ronnie and smile.
"Ronnie, this is my ex David" I smile when I get to ex. David abused me physically and mentally. Ronnie waves confused.
"I got adopted a by jacky Vincent and then this happened" I giggle, "but we have things to do David and not to be rude but we need to talk about my part of the show... Are you coming to the show tonight?"
"Yea I guess I'll see you in the mosh, I know how much you love being in the mosh" he says with an evil grin. Ronnie looks at me confused. "Oh you haven't told him that you... We were in the mosh when he threw the mic stands and one of them hit you and your now terrified to go into the mosh?" I look down and shake my head. Ronnie can tell I'm uncomfortable.
"Ok I think it's time for you to go and we'll see you at the concert" Ronnie gets up which scares David and he walks away.
"I'm sorry..." He begins to say.
"Don't it's fine lets just forget about it... I don't even remember that week" I cut him off.
"Ok" he nods and sits back down. "Are you hungry, I ordered waffles with ice cream and cinnamon apples if you want some" a big smile forms on my face and I nod. That's my favorite.
"THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE" I GIGGLE. WE Talk and wait and he holds my hand on the table and it's perfect. The food comes and it's great he feeds me the first bite with ice cream and whipped cream and apples and gets whipped cream on my nose. He takes a picture and puts it on Instagram with the caption 'perfect date before our show I love her @jessinreverseisssej' i giggle and take a picture of Ronnie. 'Yes people I am dating @ronnieradke. Yes @jacklonewolfx  is my father. Yes I am eating waffles.'my phone starts blowing up with comments like 'omg your dating Ronnie' and 'your such a lier' I don't even care. We finish and walk out hand in hand. I'm so happy. The fans are filling the venue and we walked out to set up the mic stands and talk to the fans and at the end we had the perfect kiss and Ronnie asked the perfect question after.
"Did anyone get a picture of that?" I giggle and he has his hands on the small of my back and my hands are behind his neck.all the fans nod. Dad comes out and kisses me on the cheek.
"Like my daughter?" He laughs. The nod and cheer. I blush and giggle. The show starts shortly after and at the end Ronnie announces.
"Now it is time for my girlfriend..." He smiles and looks at me from where I am backstage.
"My daughter" dad interrupts and I laugh.
"Yes and jacky's daughter Jess she's amazing and this is the first time I've said it out loud but I love her... Jess I love you!" I run out and hug him.
"I love you too" I look up at him and kiss him "did everyone get that?" I laugh. We sing out song and the day was just perfect.

------------5 hours later...(2am)-------------
"Does anyone know how to die hair?" I laugh walking out of the bathroom with blue Manic Panic in my hand. Ronnie and dad jump up and start to help me... And when I say help I mean do it for me while I take pictures of them and post it on Instagram. When we finish its almost 4 and I'm struggling to stay awake. Ronnie picks me up and carries me to our room I curl up with him and fall asleep.

339the next day

"Jess.... Baby.... You need to wake up I want to go out on a date before the concert" Ronnie kisses my head.
"What time is it" I ask groggily.
"2:40" Ronnie says putting on a shirt.
"How about we go get food... Because I'm going out with my dad at 6 till 7:45then we have to go to the concert. Tonight it starts at 8:15" I stand up and I'm really dizzy and fall to the ground. I wake up and Ronnie's hovering so is dad. "I need my medicine" I say holding my head and sitting up.  Dad gets it and brings it to me. 
"Let's let her rest" Ronnie says "yell if you need anything" he kisses me and they leave

-------1 hour later------

I walk out feeling amazing it's 5:30  and I'm dressed for the date with dad. I go to the fridge and grab a speed bull and Ronnie comes up.
"Feeling better beautiful?" He kisses the soft spot on my neck and I lightly moan.
"Yeah" I giggle, "So dad ready to go?"
"We're not gonna go out you need to rest up if you want to do the concert tonight" he says and giving me a very 'today I am truly a dad' look.
I kiss Ronnie and walk over to dad.
"Fine then come on" I gesture to my room, "we're gonna watch a movie alone"
"Netflix and chill?" Ronnie giggles wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Fine" he storms into our room. I follow.
"You would think there actually related... They have the same temper" Ron giggles as I glare and close the door. I sit on he bed and mess with the Xbox controller as he sits next to me.
"What do you want to watch?" I ask.
"Let's ask Andy how the Justin Bieber movies are" he laughs.
"Noooooooooooo" I laugh and scroll past a Jeff Dunham special "ooh let's watch one"
"Ok" we watch the special. It was funny and a great time to spend with my dad it was perfect. I love him... I trust him. After that we head to the concert and that went amazing. But nothing could ever pass how amazing my dad is... I love him and every minute I spend with him.