::Zacky Vengeance:: What Have We Become? Just Look What We Have Done..

This is my oneshot a7x fan fiction version of Romeo and Juliet so I hope you like it.. ******************************************************************************

Breathing Death, a band made of..  male lead singer/screamer {Josh}, female keyboardist and backing vocalist {Nikki} , male drummer {Jamie}, male guitarist {Troy} and male bassist {Mike}. Long before the band had their big break and singed with Dead Sound Records they were a garage band. 

While still working their asses of in the garage they went to school with the members of Avenged Sevenfold. Josh and Brian had been as close as any friends could be until one day something changed.. now they hated each other.. and so their bands were against each other.. to speak of the other was not allowed.. 

No on knows just what happened between therm, and none have the guts to try and fix it. To the cameras, on the surface they seemed friends of sorts but off camera they despised each other.. The band members were met with questioning their loyalty and friendship.. so none apposed Josh or Brian.. now known as Synyster Gates..

Years later, though they were both signed to different labels, there was still the same hate fueling each band as they fought to be better than each other.. but what they didn't know was that between them, hidden inside their bands, were two lovers.. Nikki and Zacky had fallen in love at Warped tour and since then they tried their hardest to be together... but in the end only fate could decide how these two would end up..

I tucked my hood around my head trying to make myself invisible as I snuck off the Breathing Death tour bus and into the dark street. The others were sleeping away until our next show. I needed to see Zacky.. They'd kill me if they knew we were together..  If only I could leave the band.. then I'd be free to love him forever.. 

His warm arms where what I'd dreamed of every night while we were off tour last year.. when he was miles away and to far from me to hold.. The path ahead of me was empty as I tried to remember the directions to were he was waiting.. His band Avenged Sevenfold knew nothing about us and for our sake, I hoped it stayed that way..

Unknown to Nikki was the man following her.. Jamie made his way quietly behind her.. she didn't know they were on to her, and under Josh's order he was watching her every move.. His feet were silent as he followed behind not knowing where he was being lead.. He wasn't afraid of Josh, he respected him like his own brother.

____________

I waited for Nikki in the cheap motel room. Damn it, if I didn't have to sneak around I could afford a f*cking whole lot more than grocery store wine and cheap flowers. I knew she couldn't take them with her but I still thought she deserved to see them.

I loved her so much my heart was pounding as I waited for her.. I needed her here right now.. so I could hold her.. be hers again.. I needed her more than anything.. and tonight I was going to ask her to marry me and leave her band as I would leave mine.. and then we'd be free of all this hate and we could be together.. 

I looked at the clock.. it was almost one and I had a feeling she'd be here soon.. god I missed her.. The tv was broken and the shower looked stained to hell but in this disgusting room I'd get my life with Nikki started.. 

Brian paced the floor looking at Jimmy with an angry expression. "You always know where he is and yet you never tell us!" Jimmy was holding on to his stuffed duck for the world as he tried to pretend not to know that Zacky was with Nikki. 

He shook his head frowning. "I don't!" He was not a good liar..

Matt came forward looking sadly at him. "Jimmy don't make him ask you again." No one liked to fight with Brian because he was never predictable..