Having Coffee with the Dangerously Handsome Stranger

Hey guys! So how was Chapter 1? Okay now here's Chapter two, I know this is uh well kind of short but I hope you like it. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

*******************************************************************************

Chapter 2

Andrew POV

"Oh shit!"

I feel heat on my stomach, I look down and see that I've spilled my black coffee all over me but I don't care about it now. But all I care is the goddess right in front of me. 'She looks beautiful.' Zack said with pride laced in his voice but I also smell that she's human.

'I don't care if she's human. Human or not she's ours and only ours!' I agreed with him no matter what kind she is, she's my mate.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot I didn't watch where I was going! Oh my god I'm truly sorry let me replaced that. Joe! Can you make me two black coffees please? Thank you!" I stared in amusement as she just ordered a stranger like me a coffee.

We sat down on one of the tables here. I just stared at the beautiful creature in front of me. Her soft platinum blonde locks were in perfect waves and her beautiful silver eyes that I could just stare at the whole day. 

"Uh I'm so sorry about your coffee and also your shirt." She said shyly "It's okay, don't mention it. Besides it's my fault I didn't look where I was going." I tried to a sure her but she just shook her head. Something tells me she's a stubborn one.

"No it's literally my fault. And hey I don't see you around this town before. Are you new here?" she raised an eyebrow at me. I was about to answer when a guy came over with two black coffee "Thank you Gen!" she said sweetly as he gave her a seductive smile. I held back a growl that was coming out because who the hell does he think he is?

I notice a piece of paper was on her cup. She took it and rolled her eyes. She looked around and placed the piece of paper at the back of a girl behind her.

"Now where were we? Oh right! Are you new here?" I was about to answer when "Oh who am I kidding? I'm talking to a stranger! Of course you won't tell me why were you here and besides were both strangers." She said in disbelief and shook her head.

I let out a chuckle "If that so I'm Andrew, 22 years old. I just came back from let's just say a trip." I took my hand out for her to shake which she gladly took. Once our hands meet the touch of her skin sends tingles and spark.

I think she felt it to because she took her hand back quickly. I already missing the touch of her skin and the warmth it's been giving. After she composed herself she finally said "Well then I'm Alisha, 20 years old and I'm a girl?" I chuckle at her.

I know I just met her but damn I'm in love with her already. Can't judge, we're mates after all.

"Oh motherfucker." She mumbles as she looks up at her phone "I'm terribly sorry but I have to go, my roommate Danny needs me." I growl lowly. Who the hell is Danny in her life? And her roommate? I don't want my mate sharing with some guy in an apartment.

Suddenly her phone rang. She picks it up and not caring if I'm here in front of her.

"Bitch hold up! Just give me 5 to 10 minutes to get there. What's up with your panties anyway? I'll be right there. I'm sorry but I've got to go to my sick sister. Why am I saying this to you? Never mind that, bye!" and with that she was gone.

'Follow mate!' Zack growled at me 'And be her creepy stalker?' I saw him nodding his big fluffy head. I've got to admit I want to follow her and know where her apartment is.

The Stranger is an Alpha and also my MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara