3. GIRL MEETS A PACK OF NUT JOBS

MAYA STARRED OUT HER BAY WINDOW. There wasn't much to do in the same town of Beacon Hills but watch life pass you by. Maya's phone went off, she pulled out her phone.

From: Unknown
Party starts soon. Be ready, I'll be there in a bit .
-Liam

Maya ignored the text and grabbed her sketchbook. She began to flip through the pages. Riley, Farkle, Mathews, she'd drawn  just about everyone but there was only one person who had more then one drawing in that sketchbook, Lucas. Maya eyes scanned the drawing. How could a boy, do so much harm? The blonde grabbed the end of the page and ripped it out. Maya sat up and pulled the trash can in front of her. 

Opening the box of matches, Maya threw the drawing in the trash can. She carefully lit the match and dropped it in the trash can. Her blue eyes glistened as she watched the fire. Maya quickly ripped out every sketch of Lucas. Lucas had destroyed any hope Riley had helped Maya create.  She quickly throw a cup of water at the flame.

🎨

As the moon got higher Maya's wound hurt. "Kira I don't feel good. And Liam doesn't look so good. Maybe we should go back." Kira's eyes widened, "Uh no we're  almost there. I am sure Lydia has something that can help" The car came to a halt in front of the Martin lake house.

Liam opened the door for Maya and helped her out. "Is it still hurting?" Liam asked. "Yeah, it's weird. I am okay though" the blonde assured. Liam nodded, "Where's everyone?" " They're here. It's a small party." Kira said. "You said everyone was coming." Maya said as she followed them to the door. "They are. They're late and we're early. So we better hurry. Yay! Party!" Kira said. Maya raised a brow, something was off about Kira. "Liam where'd you find her?" Maya asked. "In the hallway, she actually fell down the stairs" Liam whispered. The blonde giggled at Liam's comment. Kira opened the door for them and once they were both inside the door was slammed.

In front of the two freshmen stood the McCall pack. "What the hell is this?!!" Liam yelled as he grabbed a hold of Maya's hand. The feeling of Liam's hand in hers had become a feeling she'd grown to like. This was affecting her so much and they'd only meet a day ago. "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam" Stiles said. "And we're the only ones who can help." Scott added.

"Then why am I here?" Maya asked as she tighten her grip on Liam and stepped forward. "Your bleeding" Scott said his eyes focusing on Maya. Maya looked over at Liam, he nodded. "I am okay. It just hurts a lot and it doesn't look like it's getting better." "Can I see it?" "Uh yeah." Maya let go Liam's hand and stripped off her jacket. Maya carefully ripped off the bandage. The claw marks were bloodier and it looked black.

Scott extended his hand out and touched the claw marks. The blonde winced as Scott's hand wrapped around the wound. "Let her go your hurting her." Maya watched as Scott's veins darkened. Her eyes widen as she watched Scott's eyes turned red. Maya's fist flew straight into Scott's face. She ran over to Liam and wrapped her arms around him. "Remember when you promised you wouldn't let go?" Maya whispered. Liam nodded, "Well don't let go now. Please I don't understand anything anymore. Your the only thing that makes me feel sane at the moment." "Let us help you understand." Scott said as he placed a hand on Maya. Maya pulled away from Liam. Scott began to explain everything even the possibility of Maya being something supernatural because of the claw marks on her arm.

"Werewolf, were-coyote, Banshee, fox" Liam said. "Kitsune but fox works." Kira corrected. Maya pointed a finger at Stiles. "What are you?" "Well goldilocks if you must know. For a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil" "What are you now?" Liam said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Better" Maya's head began to hurt, the pain was unbearable. Ever since she's been scratched she'd gotten the worst headaches. Brushing it off Maya continued to ask questions. "Are those chains for Liam?" For a moment Maya saw flashes of light and tire tracks. In a way it was like she was daydream but it felt real. "Maya are you okay? You look pale." "Uh I am fine. Just answer the question." "No there for me." Malia said flashing her bright blue eyes. "How did you do that?" Liam asked. "You'll learn but first you have to get through the full moon." Scott stated. Maya suddenly heard car engines. "The moons already out." "And your starting to feel something." Maya wasn't all there, at least not anymore.  The daydream kept replaying but this time with sound effects. Everything around her was a blur. She could see the pack and Liam but it was more like a silent movie like they were in the background. She couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly Liam fell to his knees. "Stop!!" Maya screamed.

Lydia now stood in front of her. "Maya it's okay." "Someone's coming." Maya said faintly as her body fell to the ground. "Stop don't touch her!" Liam screamed. Liam kneeled down and pick up the blonde. "What's wrong with her? What did you do to her!" Liam yelled as he set her down on the coach. He wanted answers and he wanted them now. "Liam she's going to be okay her heart's still beating."  Suddenly Liam feel to his knees and covered his ears. "What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asked. "Don't you hear that?" "Maya was warning us. Maybe she's a banshee" Malia said. "We'll worry about that later." Stiles said.

"Liam did you tell someone about this?" "My friend Mason" Liam answered. "You said it was a party" Liam added as he began to claw at the floor. "Who did Mason invite?" Scott asked. Kira peaked out the window. "Everyone" Kira said answering for Liam. "The floors get him off the floors."  Scott picked up Liam, "We need to get him to boathouse, now!" "What about Maya" Liam asked in between growls. "She'll be safe here." Scott promised.

🎨

Maya woke in a white room. She rubbed her eyes and her eyes scanned the room. She was alone. Maybe today had been all a dream. The blonde got up and walked to the door. As she opened the door, she was surprised to be welcomed with music. Maya made her way down the steps. So maybe today hadn't been a dream. There was so many things Maya didn't understand and one of them was why Liam would ditch her. The blonde made her way through the crowd of dancing teenagers. Once she was out of the house. The blonde walked aimlessly into the woods.

As she walked she spotted Liam and Scott. Maya hid behind a tree as she watched. "They can't know about this. My mom, my stepdad, I can't do this to them again." Liam said. "What do you mean?" Scott asked. "I got kicked out of school and I deserved it.The way they starred at me when they saw what I did to that car..." "Liam it's okay" Scott said trying to assure Liam and himself. "They can't see me like this." Liam cried. Maya's heart broke when she heard those words. She felt bad, they were two confused teenagers thrown into a whole new world. "Like a monster? You're not a monster. You're a werewolf like me."

Maya didn't understand what she was feeling. At first it felt familiar but now it was different. "You can come out now Maya." Maya smiled and walked over to Liam and helped him up. "Don't say I never did anything nice for you. We're going to get through this together, I promise." Maya said as she cleaned the tears off Liam's cheek. Something about seeing Liam so vulnerable made Maya feel at ease.