The Party.part 2

Lukas's pov

I slipped on a blue hoodie and pulled on my grey high tops, walking in to the kitchen was like walking into a air port security system.
"when does the party end?" Mother questioned.
" a little after midnight" I replied simply not caring about the late timing.
"is there going to be alcohol?" she asked in a harsh tone.
"doubt it" I lied, Mathias already openly admitted to liking alcohol and that he did drink even though he wasn't technically supposed to, but then again what teenager in this town didn't.
"don't be home to late or you're grounded" she warned me.
"yeah." I said as I walked out the door to head to my doom. I swear I am the most socially awkward person to walk this earth.

(((at the party)))

I knocked on the front door, I could already hear the music blaring from inside.
The door opened. To my surprise instead of Mathias, it was a shorter guy. He had blonde hair and violet eyes, his shirt was baby blue and his face was plastered with the friendliest smile.
"Oh, hello!" he yelled over the music."come on in" he smiled again.
I gave a small wave.
"hey, by any chance are you Lukas?" he asked.
"yes" I had to yell, due to the loud music. Mathias had everything, loud speakers, flashy lights and food.
"Hi! I'm Tino, Mathias has told me so much about you" he laughed.
Tino led me over to where Mathias was having a conversation, with... "Him"
"hey Norge! Glad you made it!" the Dane yelled.
Alfred turned around almost jumping out of his skin.
"hey dude, " the American laughed nervously. He already knew he messed up.
" hey Mathias hey Alfred," I said glaring at Alfred.

Mathis's pov

Lukas look pissed off to say the least, he did not seem happy with Alfred and I couldn't see why.

*********3 hours later**********
Lukas's pov

I stayed by the Dane's side almost the entire time I had been there. Mainly because I was afraid if I didn't I would be trampled by the crowd, Mathias looked like he was having fun at least.
"hey what time is it norge?" he asked.
"time for you to get a watch " I teased. "it's 11:43" I said, answering his question.
Mathias laughed at my smart remark.

********1 hour later**********

The Party ended and everyone slowly filed out the door leaving only 4 people left. Lukas, Mathias, Berwald and Tino.
Mathias had asked them to all stay a little bit longer than then party end. Mathias wanted to introduce Lukas to his friends.
Even though Lukas, Berwald or Tino didn't remember Mathias remembered clear as glass.

******************************
What does Denmark remember? What do the rest not? Looks like you will have to wait till the next chapter.