My High School Crush

Lukas's POV
My body jolted, I could feel my entire face burn red, his lips were so soft. Mathias pulled back and looked at me, a warm smile lit his face.
"Sorry about that.." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
I sat there for a moment unsure of how to respond, all of my hopes and dreams had just come true. My "big high school crush" had just kissed me and here I was stunned.
"I-" I started, he stared back at me hopefully.
"I love you too," I managed to say.
His eyes brightened as he lunged forward, pulling me into a tight embrace.
"I'm so glad! I was worried you didn't and I just messed everything up and that you would hate me now or something like that!" he stumbled through his words so quick. I hugged him back and nuzzled my face into his shoulder.

Mathias's pov
'he said he loved me.'
My head was racing, Lukas loved me back, never had I felt this happy in my life. Now we sat on my bed, my arms wrapped around him, just enjoying the presence of one another. His usually stern face was now in gentle smile, his eyes closed leaning into me. I never wanted this moment to end, it was like a fairy tale, and this was my happy ending. Lukas was now my boyfriend, I needed nothing more in my life to be happy, this was by far the best gift I could get.

******3 days later******

Lukas's pov

"WHAAT?! SO YOU GUYS ARE A THING???" Tino look so shocked by the news.
"Yep!" Mathias smiled holding my hand, Berwald even smiled a little,
"I'm sooooo so happy for you guys!!" I honestly think Tino was more excited than us about our new relationship.
Mathias and I both smirked, things felt right in my world again, no more lost memories, all of my friends back and most of all I had Mathias, and I knew he wasn't leaving anytime soon.
We all sat in a cute little cafe, gathered around a small circle table, all of us laughing and smiling, just like the old days. Just perfect.

~the end~

*************************
Hey guys!
I hope this was a good story, I'm so sorry for the huge waits between chapters but here it is the ending! Now some of you might be asking, what about Emil???? WELL! I'm going to make a sequel! This one will be HongIce!
~till next time!