Revival

I opened my eyes to see a man sitting at my bedside awaiting me to awake. He had a pointy nose and a bald head. I tried to observe him, but I was too weak to think that clearly.

"Good evening, Amelia."

He said. I could tell he was wanting to get information out of me about the incident. I wasn't going to tell.

"Go ask Sherlock."

I replied as I repositioned myself in the hospital bed. I could hear him sigh.

"That's no way to call Sherlock your father."

He said. That was a pressure point. I rolled back over so I met eye to eye.

"Sherlock, is not my dad. Actually, I have no parents because both of them don't care for me."

I spat at him. His blue eyes glared upon me. I could feel the silence rise to an awkward position.

"That is no way to speak to your uncle."

He replied. I rolled my eyes. Mycroft, great.

"An uncle who I never saw, you mustn't claim that name."

I contended. He rose his eyebrows.

"A little rude aren't we?"

He asked. I gave him a half smile.

"If only you knew."

I replied. I rolled over and looked at my vitals. They were all good, I just needed to decrease my morphine a bit. I turned back to look at Mycroft.

"Why are you still here?"

I asked rudely. He rolled his eyes and curled up his nose.

"Sherlock has been shot and I need to know who the shooter is, now since you have come to your senses, who was it?"

He questioned. I sneered at him. I couldn't believe my father got shot , it brought a cold vibe through my body.

"The shooter shot me as I was turning around, I couldn't see who it was."

I answered trying not to reveal much information. I didn't want Mary to be taken away from John.

"Fine."

He replied. With that he got up and left the room. I looked around my room to find no cameras. I removed the sheets from covering me and lifted up my shirt to see my bandage. The bullet hole was 2 centimeters wide and 3 centimeters long. The incision where they got the bullet out was four inches long. They had to fix my small intestine, if I were to get up or make any sudden moves it would reopen the hole in my intestine and I would internally bleed. A knock interrupted my thinking. I covered myself with sheets again and looked at the door.

"Come in."

I ordered. The door opened revealing Mary. I smiled at her.

"Morning, Mary."

I said focusing all of my senses on her. She walked over to my bed smile and gave me an evil glare.

"Don't you dare tell John or next time I'll kill you."

She threatened. I sighed and shook my head.

"My dear friend, I won't tell, but I do want to know who you are running from. I understand Magnussen has something about your past that he may threaten you about that's why you broke in."

I replied. I gave her a slight smile. She was a sneaky. I liked her.

"I won't dare tell you."

She answered as she got up from the chair she sat on. I clenched my fists a bit.

"Just know I will find out, I am Sherlock's daughter and when I eventually do I will tell."

I threatened back. Her eyes widened. Now for a dramatic exit. Damn!

"I would exit dramatically, but I can't."

I told her. She chuckled at this.

"Just like your father, you are."

She said as she made her way to the door. I smiled at her. She was interesting. She then left the room. I was now left alone. I was bored! I could crack the case about why she wanted to kill Magnussen, but my mind wasn't ready for that yet. I could read the magazine next to me, but what joy would that bring me? Boring! I needed something to do. Just then the door was opened. I looked up. I sneered at the sight.

"Magnussen."