Arrival of 221B Baker street

I got out of the limo and went up to the green door, the knocker was slanted a bit which rode me up the wall. I pressed the doorbell and then let go after two seconds. My limo driver grabbed my Gucci luggage out of the car. I could hear footsteps near the door. The door opened and there was an old lady. The same old lady who took care of me when I was ten.

"Mrs. Hudson! I'm so glad to see you!"

I exclaimed as I hugged her. She gasped with her reaction I let go and took a step back. She examined me as if I were an imposter. I smiled at her and looked at her with great concern, I could tell her mind wasn't exactly putting faces together. I could smell a cake in the stove, it was for a date later tonight. Her dress had a tag still attached to it which meant she was returning the dress right after her date tonight.

"Oh come on Mrs. Hudson, you must remember me. I'm Sherlock's' daughter!"

I told her with an excited tone. Her face was then overwhelmed with a nice smile.

"Amelia! You nearly gave me a scare. You have grown up so much.Come on in, make yourself feel at home."

She told me. I smiled at her and I entered into the small coat room. My limo driver set my bags down on the floor.

"Thank you Fred."

I replied handing him five dollars. My mother was paying him a thousand every week just to drive me around, but I wanted to be kind. He gladly accepted it and left closing the door behind him. I turned to Mrs. Hudson who looked happy yet stressed to see me.

"Where is my father?"

I questioned her. She gave me a warm smile. She then pointed up the stairs.

"They are in a meeting with a client right now, but no matter I will go wam us up a good hot pot of tea."

She said pleased. I sighed. I didn't want to disturb her time. Wait? They? Who the hell was they? Did he get married?

"Mrs. Hudson, I see you are going to be on a date soon and I don't want to intrude."

I replied kindly. she turned to me and gave me a half smile.

"Just like your father."

She replied as she slid her ah Dad down her dress. I nodded my head and dismissed myself. I went up the stairs to his flat. I let myself in through the main door. Everyone stopped and stared at me as if I were a stranger.

"Pardon me, just passing by. Where's my room? Nevermind I'll find it."

I said to break the silence. I looked at my father and then the man across from him writing on his laptop. He was fricon gay! I made my way to the long hallway where the bedrooms were. I found the untouched one which had a brown door to it, my father liked grey therefore the grey door was his and the other one was red which looked like it was fresh paint which was the bathroom. I entered my room and looked around. It was extremely dusty which made me cough. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I looked out into the hallway to find my father.

"Didn't know you were coming."

He said as he stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Mom needed a place to get rid of me."

I replied sliding my hands into my pockets. I stared right into his blue green eyes. It was silent for a few awkward seconds.

"Didn't know you were gay."

I said breaking the silence. He opened his mouth and then closed it. It took him a few seconds to reply.

"If you were to observe the situation more, you would have noticed that he has a wedding ring on where as I don't. Plus, he has a  blonde hair on the right shoulder of his coat. Does it look like I have blonde hair?"