Break In

I sat in the taxi cab, this was strange. It smelt of urine and smoke mixed together. Sherlock was to be picking up John and I was to meet them there with my mother's false I.D. card. I of course had my own real I.D. card in which I could get in perfectly safe. The taxi cab stopped in front of a huge glass building. I got a five and handed it to him. I forgot my manners and left the taxi cab. I closed the door behind me.

It was shivering cold out and my breathe turned to ice. I went inside to find people begin leaving. I saw a taxi cab pull up. That must be them. They came inside to the building. I passed them quickly and slid Sherlock the card.

I then went to the bathroom. I waited for two minutes and then went out. I saw them go up the elevator. I went over and put in my I.D card. The elevator came down and I got in. I clicked the 17 story where Magnesium's office. I began to think things through, what if something went wrong?

I stepped out the elevator to find John tending to a woman. I ran over.

"What the hell happened?"

I asked John. John tended to the wound.

"Another burglary on our same night."

He answered. I sighed, I knew something went wrong.

"Where's dad?"

I asked John getting a bad feeling. John looked about.

"I don't know."

He answered. I gasped, something was wrong.

"Go and find him, I'll tend to her needs."

I told him. John made sure I held her properly and applied pressure. Then he left. I waited three minutes before my heart began racing. I looked behind me to find a woman in complete black headed towards the elevator. I grabbed my gun from my pocket.

"Stop!"

I shouted. The woman looked at me.

"I swear one more step and I'll shoot you."

I warned. The killer looked at me and sighed. She held my gun out in front of her.

"Amelia, don't threaten an assassin."

The voice was Mary's. Before I could say anything more she shot the bullet. I looked at my killer in the eyes. Why? The bullet cut through me like a dagger. I stood there still and then I finally fell over. When I fell down I felt the extreme amount of pain and began to scream. She had shot me in the lower intestine. I curled up in a ball and screamed in terror and in pain. Sweat began to drip down my cheeks. I started to cry tears. I gripped my gut in pain. I screamed again as I looked at the blood squirting out from my intestines. If I was correct the bullet had hit my small intestine and damaged my linea semilunaris muscle. I was probably internally bleeding, I would go into shock in a couple of seconds. I needed to find my happy place.

Katie. Katie was my happy place. I looked down at her. Her chocolate brown eyes gazed upon me. Her black hair barely hit her shoulders. Katie. She grabbed my hand and began to lead me somewhere, I began to feel even more pain.

"Control the pain, my dear friend."

Katie told me as I began to cry even more. I began to get pale. Then Katie's grip and Katie vanished. I was left in a world of blackness. There was glass surrounding me. What? All of a sudden the glass was banged on from behind me. I looked around, nothing. I grabbed my aching gut and fell to my knees. I could feel more blood gushing out of me. I was dying.

"How do I control it?"

I screamed. The creature behind the glass was my worse nightmare. My enemy God. He began to pound on the glass. I began to scream. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't do it.

"Why don't you want to die, Amelia?"

He asked me. I looked up in cold sweat.

"I have too much to hang on to. I proved you wiring and when I prove you wrong again, this will surely kill you!"

I threatened trying to look strong. She began to laugh.

"No, no you won't. You can't kill me."

He laughed. I looked at him through strained eyes.

"Why not?"

I asked her. His evil smile seemed to vanish suddenly.

"Because I've already killed you."

H answered. I shook my head. No she was wrong. I removed my hand from my gut and put it to my head. I began to think harder. Happy place. Happy place. Katie. Mom. John. My Dad.

It was all gone. It couldn't be. I had such a life to live. No I have a life to live.

"God, your only damn weakness was that you were proved wrong, I have proved you wrong thus if I prove you wrong again you again I will get out of this mess."

I claimed. With that I looked around me to find a dagger.

"27 times they stabbed Caesar,  will do the same to a king who has ruled my world for a long time."

I told her as I thrust the dagger into him multiple times. He began to scream and finally I finished my stabbing. It was done. Now I would get back home.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.....

Do I have a life to live?