Need to get out of here

As the ball went n Vegeta was sad as ever. Vegeta was lost in thought until he herds someone yelling. "MAYRIN YOU LOOK UNACCEPTABLE GET IN YOUR MAID OUTFIT NOW!" Vegeta ran over.

"Father stop I told her to put this on. Vegeta explained "I wanted to dance with her" King Vegeta sighed.

"Fine whatever, Vegeta I want you to meet The Princess Of The Planet Mistral Mist" A girl walked over. She was in a black dress with black gloves complimented with a black hair piece. She was the princess of Neletians a weak race who always feared the Saiyans. They thought this would be a good chance to join the races.

"Hello Prince Vegeta" Vastiasa curtsied . Vegeta bowed.

"It is an honor to meet you" Vegeta spoke. Music began to play. "Would you like to dance?" Vastiasa hands began to shake. She nodded slightly and shakily took Vegeta's hand. They began to waltz and soon after Vegeta and Mayrin did the same. Later Vegeta went to the royal balcony and stood there thinking about Goku. The way he smiled, the way he never gave up. "*sigh* I miss him"

"Who?" Vegeta turned to see. Mayrin, Silvetta, Blankote and his brother Tarble with his wife and child.

"Tarble him! Kakarot"

"Who's that?" Blankote asked. Vegeta and Mayrin explained.

"So you fell in love with this Kakarot person" Vegeta nodded.

"A-And I miss him so much" Vegeta clenched his fists and let some tears fall. They all walked over to him. Mayrin smiled.

"I'm gonna help you escape," Mayrin said confidently. Silvetta and Blankote agreed.

"I am to me and Gure wanna live on earth" Vegeta smiled.

"Ok, then let's go" Vegeta smiled.

"Wait you need a plan me and my sis already have one" Blankote smirked. They all huddled up and conjured up a plan. Vastiasa came over.

"Hey, I wanna see earth too!"

"Why?" Vegeta asked

"My family escaped their" Vastiasa smiled.

"Ok but you all are coming with me,outside", Vegeta said happily. They all got prepared.

(After The Ball)

All them met in the ballroom in ninja costumes. They outside. Mayrin and Silvetta both killed all the guards so they wouldn't be seen. While Blankote and Tarble rewired the pods so they can get to earth in 1 day. "Ok there all gone," Mayrin said. They all nodded.

"They ships are done. . . now!" They all entered the pods and they were off to earth. "I'm coming to Kakarot I'll see you soon" On planet Vegeta, there was one guard that was missed. And that was. . . Bardock.