Wish come true

Start writing your story

Weeks had pass Vegeta was at Kame house because he had no where else to go since he left.

 'Damn why do I have to live with this damn pervert' Vegeta thought. Vegeta laid in the upstairs mattress that Goku had left when he had gotten his heart virus  during the time when Cell an the androids were still around. Vegeta stared up at the ceiling. The sun was rising an Vegeta hopped out the window an flew to the roof to watch the sun rise. Then someone flew up on the roof an floated next to Vegeta. Vegeta didn't care an just sat there hugging his knees to his chest. The voice was high pitched voice spoke softly. 

"Vegeta whats wrong why are you crying" Vegeta flinched an he didn't even realize he was crying. He wiped his eyes vigorously. Vegeta looked to his side an saw the floating blue cat Puar. 

"What do you want cat" Vegeta said trying to act tough

"Are you ok?" 

Vegeta hid his head an shook it "No no I'm not"

"You can talk to me Vegeta I never break my promises" 

Vegeta let more tears fall an then let his head come up. He sniffled an wiped his eyes "Ok well me an Bulma got a divorce because I like someone else an well... I ended up here" 

Puar looked at him confused "Why didn't you go to Goku's" Vegeta didn't respond "so who is it that you like" Vegeta blushed an hid his head again.

"Is it Launch?" Vegeta shook his head 

"Then who" 

"It's K-Kakarot" 

"REALLY WOW THAT'S AMAZING! If you like him than that means no more fighting!!" Vegeta let more tears fall.

"But he's with that bitch he calls a wife ChiChi so I have no chance" Puar hugged Vegeta "Its ok just wait for the right moment" Vegeta smirked

"Thanks" 

~Later With Bulma~ 

Bulma was pacing around in her living room angrily clenching her fists. "revenge revenge revenge!!" She kept chanting.  "How will I get revenge.... A GUN! no... did that with Goku when he was young an that didn't work.... Hmmmm OH I KNOW!" Bulma ran into the prize room for the bingo tournament they were gonna do for Goku's birthday party. Like what they did on Bulma's 38th birthday when it got trashed by the God of destruction Lord Berrus. Bulma grabbed the bowling bag that was filled with 7 Dragon Balls. "Lets wish back a planet then shall we..." Bulma snickered. She summoned Shenron "Shenron come forth and grant my wish!" She yelled. The sky became blacker then the blackest of all voids. (Mr.Popo looks over) A long ribbon like dragon appeared who was scaly an green as the fresh summer grass with red beaming eyes that that were as red as a stop sign, he also had 2 antlers like!e a reindeer. The dragon spoke with his mighty voice.

"I am the eternal dragon speak your wish!" 

"I wish! For Planet Vegeta to be brought back to this universe with all of the people who were last on it" Shenron eyes glowed.

"Your wish has been granted now speak your second wish!" Bulma thought

"Ummm can you disappear but not scatter all over the planet please"

Sheneron nodded  "until next time" Sheneron diapered an the dragon balls stayed put as she wished.

Bulma began to laugh maniacally.

~With Vegeta~

He was shooting Galick Guns to the ocean until he felt a massive power reappear  "No... i-it can't be... home..." Vegeta said realizing that Planet Vegeta was back.