Fluttershy squeaked. She didn't know that Rainbow Dash told her.

"Does..anypony else know?" Fluttershy asked.

"Only the rest of our friends."

Fluttershy hid her face behind her mane.

"You're not mad at me are you?"

Twilight sighed.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just surprised. Well...when Rainbow Dash told me that you kissed him I actually had the feeling that was going to happen sooner or later. And it turns out I wasn't the only one who thought that."

Fluttershy looked at Twilight who was looking down at the floor. Then she looked at Fluttershy.

"Most ponies would think that I would reject this, you and him, but actually...I'm pretty ok with it." Twilight said.

"You are?!" Fluttershy asked surprisingly.

"Hey you can't judge a book by its cover."

"Thanks Twilight!" Fluttershy squeed and hugged her. "What about the other thing?"

"Well, you know how we were too busy with the whole bat situation? Well tonight's the night when we try to put an end to all of this madness! And I know that you don't agree with this decision, but if you don't want to go you don't have to. All I'm asking is to stay safe tonight. Can you do for me?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah I can do that." Fluttershy replied.

"Thanks Fluttershy. I knew I can count on you." Twilight hugged her.

She got up and walked toward the door.

"And maybe you should lock the doors and shut the windows, I have a bad feeling about tonight." Twilight said before exiting out.

And once again Fluttershy was sitting on the couch in her cottage. She heard a tapping noise right next to her. Fluttershy looked and she saw Angel Bunny stomping his little rabbit foot. And Fluttershy knew why he was doing that.

"I know Angel, I should've told her, but who knows why would happen if she and the rest knew. What if all my friends knew? What if the whole town knew?! What if Discord knew?!?! And besides, Twilight said that it'll all be over by tonight."

Then Angel was waving his little paws around saying that if they do succeed then you would be dead!

"Maybe it's for the best. I've made too many mistakes in my life to be forgiven now." Fluttershy said as she laid her head on one of the couch pillows. (A/N SONG TIME!!! Again couldn't find a female version. Oh well. Also need to change some lyrics to fit the chapter.)

"It's over now, I know inside
Know one must ever know
The sorry tale of Flutterbat
And those who died
No one must ever know
They'd only see the tragedy
They'd not see my intent
The shadow of Bat's evil
Would forever kill the good
That I had meant"

Fluttershy got up from her couch and walked to the mirror and took a long look at her herself.

"Am I a good mare?
Am I a mad mare?
It's such a fine line
Between a good man
And a..."