Prom Night+Jiae's fashion parade

Jiae's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of rain pitter-pattering on the windows.It sure was raining heavily,I could barely make out any of the surroundings outside.There was also occasional Thunder and lightning.Why is it Monday so soon...I still want to sleep.I rolled over to the other side of the bed,taking a look at the alarm clock.
HUH!?7.35!?School starts in 25 minutes!
I fell off the bed,and it surely hurt but I quickly got up and ran to get ready.I got ready in record time and rushed down the stairs,but found that Yoongi wasn't awake yet.I rushed up the stairs again and to his room to wake him up.
I flipped the covers off him,to find him shirtless.I blushed but didn't care anyway and yelled.
"YAH!MIN YOONGI!WAKE UP!WE ARE VERY VERY LATE!"
He groaned and opened his eyes slowly and looked at the alarm clock.
"It's 6.45am"
"What?!"
I looked at his alarm clock befor exiting his room and heading down the stairs again.Oh well,seeing that our breakfast also isn't ready yet,I guess it's 6.45am.Oh well,I woke up too early.Stupid me.I plopped on the couch but the doorbell rang.I went to open the door but was pushed and a bunch of people came inside.
"Bangtan!?Lovelyz!?"
"I still get amazed EVERYTIME I come here.And it's been like a million times I came here"
Seokjin said.I closed the door.
"What are you guys doing here!?"
Yoongi exclaimed as he walked down the stairs,all dressed,hands in his pockets,a little flustered since they were all in raincoats.
They took off their raincoats and shoes and gave them to the maids before we all sat down on the couches and Some on the floor.
"Well it's a rainy day,and well we can't posibbly go alone in our cars and make such a big entrance right?So,instead of going alone and making 15 big entrances,we should all just go together!"
"In Yoongi hyung's limousine!"
Sujeong explained and Taehyung said.
"Wait Wait!"
Namjoon said.
"I checked the school's website!The weather forecast says there's going to be a thunderstorm coming soon,so no school today!"
Namjoon said again,and everyone cheered.
"But how are all of you supposed to go home?"
I asked.
"We can't,so we aren't!"
"WHAT!?"
Jungkook exclaimed and Yoongi yelled.
"We're going to have a sleepover here!"
Yein exclaimed before she and everyone else except Yoongi and I rushed off to the many bathrooms in the house to change.Gosh they even brought their clothes over.
Yoongi and I looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders and went to change too.A few moments later,everyone was in the living room,lying on the pillow fort made by us,in comfortable pajamas.
"Hey!What are you gonna wear for prom night?"
Kei asked.
"Prom night?"
"Yeah,it's this Friday"
Wow I'm really outdated huh.Before I knew it,I was pushed into my room by the girls.
"Mission:Pick an outfit for Jiae!"
BabySoul yelled before all of then ran around,and soon enough I was in the washroom,dressing up.
I literally tried every dress and every piece of cloth I had in my closet and showed them to Banglyz.From a cowgirl to a extreme fashionista to being in rags.Finally,I settled on a long-sleeved red dress.Simple but cute.Thats my style.Besides,it's getting cold,and winter is approaching.
The rest of the day was just spent with us eating,sleeping,and most of all,chatting.They come up with the craziest ideas sometimes.
The day soon went by,and soon,it was night,and the only one awake was me,just scrolling through the messages different people sent me.I stopped on a message sent 10 minutes ago.
Slow turtle:
                  Sweet Dreams,Baby Elephant
I turned to Yoongi,all fast asleep,bundled up in the blankets,and smiled.Sweet dreams too,slow turtle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Skips to Friday,Prom night,7pm*
I put on my outfit and put on light make-up.I didn't really like heavy make-up,so did the rest of Lovelyz.I went out of the room to see Yoongi downstairs,in a suit,looking dashingly handsome.I had to calm myself down before walking down.I don't know why.When our eyes met,I smiled and he blushed.He kept staring at m though.
"I know I'm very pretty Yoongi!"
I said before hopping in the limousine with him.We were about to set off before the car halted and people barged in.Oh well,just Banglyz again.
We soon arrived at the school,and went straight up to the hall.It was already really noisy,with music blasting and chit chatter.We went to get some food first before eating and dancing.I talked to some of my other friends before wandering around.I somehow got separated and lost from Banglyz,being the blur elephant I am.In the end I made my way up to the rooftop,and enjoyed the peace and quiet on my own.
I stood up,and went to the edge and looked down.Wow,it sure is high.One small step and I could fall-woaaahhh wait "AHHHHH-"
I closed my eyes,bracing for the impact,but I didn't feel anything.I only felt warmth.I opened my eyes to see myself enveloped in someone's arms.That person was hugging me actually.I was about to push him away when I saw a familiar strand of mint green hair,and I was relieved once again,and hugged him back.
Min Yoongi,my life saver.
"You clumsy elephant,if I wasn't here?Do you know what could've happenned?"
"Gomawo"
Soon,after the hug,we were just there,still in each other's arms,but just staring into each other's eyes.
I saw him leaning in,and felt myself leaning in too.He closed his eyes,and our faces were very close.I closed my eyes too,and-
"Boom!"
We pulled apart when we looked up to the sky.It was fireworks.I blushed furiously,our lips didn't meet because of the fireworks.
We let go of each other,and I took small glances at him while looking at the fireworks.He was blushing too,like me.
What just happened?
Soon after,the crowd piled in and I guess me and Yoongi got the best spot.It was really squeezy,so we were close to each other again.
Yoongi's P.O.V
Oh ma gash.What did do.I hope this doesn't make us feel awkward around each other.And ugghhh,if only the stupid firework didn't ruin it.Sigh.What is this feeling I'm having?
"It's beautiful"
Jiae said.I turned to look at her before looking back up at the sky to actually observe the fireworks.Well,it was beautiful.
"Like you"
I muttered.She didn't hear it.I think.
Soon,the event ended and everyone went back home.I waved goodbye to Banglyz before getting in the limousine to see Jiae not here.Its like 10pm.I panicked.What if she ran off on her own?What if she wants to avoid me-
"Hey!Sorry I'm late!"
She got in the car,sat next to me,and we drove off into the night.
"Here!I ordered it from my friend for you!"
She stuffed a soft toy in my face.It was a kumamon plushie.
I smiled.
"That's why you were late?"
She nodded cutely.I smiled.
"Thank you,Baby Elephant"
I ruffled her hair.We chatted about the night the way home,until we reached.I opened the doors for her,and she went in.
"Oh well,after I take a bath I'll be going straight to sleep,so I'm going to say goodnight now~"
She said,yawning at the end.I chuckled.
"And sweet dreams,baby elephant"
"Same for you too,slow turtle"
That night,I hugged my kumamon to sleep,and I sure had sweet dreams.
A/N:The fireworks got no jams yo.But don't fret!Theres going to be a kiss scene coming up in one of the upcoming chapters!So stay tuned!And gosh I was hoping so much for an interaction on music bank,but no:(It's ok!Theres still lots of music shows where interactions can happen!Until the next update,bye!Thank you for reading!