Running Away

Suga's P.O.V
"Yo Yoongi!Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!"
Jiae shouted as she entered my room and ran to my bed and collapsed on it.She then continued jumping on it.Well,she probably can't sleep again.Its been a month since she started staying in my house,and the thing I observed about her is that she always can't sleep on Sundays.Which will result in her coming to my room and jumping on my bed and disturbing me until she gets tired and goes back to sleep.
"Watcha doing?"
"Composing songs again"
"Ooohhh,let me hear it!"
"It's not done yet,baby elephant"
"Oh right,because you're a slow turtle"
Ugh she's too good at having comebacks.I rolled my eyes when I suddenly remembered something important.
"Oh right!My Mom is coming back tomorrow!Along with my dad!"
She sat up and became serious.
"Are they kind?Would they like me?"
"Hmm I guess they're kind and they'll like you as long as you don't call them names such as slow turtle"
I gave her a glare while she stuck her tongue out at me.
"And Bangtan will be coming over too,and they'll probably make a lot of noise,so I guess you can head out with Lovelyz if you want to"
She nodded her head and collapsed on my bed again.She then snuggled and pulled the covers over her before speaking.
"Hey.Entertain me"
I scoffed.
"How?Want me to sing a song for you with my beautiful voice?Do,re,mi-
"No Yoongi,NO.If you sing,I might even get nightmares.Just tell me a story.Please?"
"Ugh,fine"
I then told her a random story i made up on the spot,as she slowly drifted off to dreamland.But not so fast.This is my bed.
"This is my bed,excuse me"
"Aish"
She took her pillow and went back to her room in her pajamas.It was for children though.But she said it was comfortable.
"Sweet dreams!"
I whisper-shouted to her.
"Sweet dreams"
She whispered back in a sleepy tone.I kept my worksheets and stuff and went to sleep too,getting ready for school tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ugh,finally it's over!"
Namjoon groaned as Bangtan stepped out of school.He had always hated history class.
"How about a visit to the convenience store to eat some instant noodles?"
"Seokjin hyung,we all know you're going to buy tons of other stuff besides instant noodles there"
We chuckled as Seokjin rolled his eyes and we hurriedly made our way to the convenience store. You see,recently there is a group of girls obsessing over us,and who on earth would be comfortable with that?
I think Jiae would be hanging out with Lovelyz today,so I needn't walk back home with her.We ate and lingered there for a while to wait for Jin to finish his food,and went to the arcade after.
We played for a while until we decided to separate and go out own ways.I was walking back home when I sensed someone behind me.I turned around,but nobody was there.I reluctantly turned back,but soon heard the familar shuffling of footsteps behind.I quickened my steps,trying to escape.But if tags person attacks me,I have my karate skills to rely on.I continued until a hand was put on my shoulder.
I turned around swiftly and kicked the person in the stomach.But I soon regretted not finding out who it was before kicking.
"OWWW!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YA SLOW TURTLE!"
Oops well looks like the so-called 'attacker' was Jiae.
"Sorry bout that,you okay?"
I said while I put my arm around her but she gave me a glare.
"Do I LOOK like I'm okay?Ugh,just bring me back to our house"
"I think you meant 'MY' house"
"Yeah,yeah,whatever.I'm living there anyway.I'm going to get back at you one day Yoongi"
"Sure"
I helped her back home.There was still a faint shuffle of footsteps I hear,but i must be hallucinating.
I passed her a bottle of ointment.
"There,rub it on your bruises,your stomach to be exact,sorry once again"
She stood there,and grabbed the bottle from my hand,still holding a grudge.
"Fine!Apology accepted!But on one condition!"
I raised my eyebrow.
"You probabaky did that because you thought someone dangerous was following you,right?So you did it to protect yourself"
I nodded my head.
"Then,next time,besides protecting yourself,be sure to protect me too"
"Pffftt"
"Shush!Yaksuk?(Promise)"
"Yaksuk"
I said while we did a pinky promise.
"Now,goodnight!"
She said while skipping off to her room.Hm.Weird,cute elephant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mystery person's P.O.V
"Hmm,so Jiae lives with Yoongi...interesting information...and,like you said,she's hiding from her father?From an arranged marriage?"
She nodded her head.
"Hmmm...here's the plan..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suga's P.O.V
"Hey Suga,you coming home with us today?"
"Nah,I wanna get a drink with Bangtan first"
I told Jiae as I waved goodbye to her and Lovelyz.We went to the bubble tea shop and got our drinks.We were about to head to my house for a hangout session with Lovelyz when the group of girls obsessing over us came over.
"What do you want?We have to get home soon"
"Geesh,we just wanted to have a drink with you guys.And why do you have to go home so soon?To see Jiae and Lovelyz?"
"And why do you care?"
She smirked.
"Don't bother.Her father probably captured her"
I froze.
"What do you mean?"
She shrugged her shoulders.
"I was only told to find out where she was staying,and get her for the wedding tomorrow"
"Wait what!?Wedding!?Tomorrow!?"
"Yeah-
She didn't get to finish her sentence since Bangtan and I already ran off,rushing back home to check on Lovelyz and Kihyun.We arrived just in time to see Kihyun and the rest of Lovelyz along with Jiae behind him in a dark alley behind my home.
We soon started fighting,and it took us only a while to finish them off.They were all on the floor now,panting like us,sweating and blood on our face.
"You won the fight,but not the real one"
A man said as blood splattered out of his mouth.It was then it hit me.I turned back,to see Jiae gone.
I broke our promise.
I shouted in anger,and collapsed on the floor.Kihyun grabbed the guy's collar and demanded her location.But,he didn't answer.Nobody answered.I ruffled my hair as my eyes stinged.Of tears?
No.
It isn't over yet.I saw Bangtan comforting Lovelyz,before I ran off.I ran everywhere,her house,I asked her neighbours,and the whole neighbourhood.
Wait.The Hall.Tomorrow.The wedding hall!She should be there tomorrow!But there probably would be guests,and I'll ruin my image,but who cares if it's for Jiae.Right then,Kihyun,Bangtan,and Lovelyz came running.
"We were looking all over for you!Whee were you?"
"Sorry,I was looking for Jiae.Listen,I have a speculation"
I told them about it and we checked with the staff to see if there was a reservation booked for that hall.And there was,under Kihyun's father's name.
We racked out brains for plans.
"Oh!I know something!"
We looked at Namjoon.
"This has a secret passageway!You see,in history,a man named-
"Yeah,Yeah whatever just tell me where it is"
"It's on the first floor,inside the room that says,'Restroom:Out of Bounds'"
"Alright"
"It's narrow,so only one person can fit in at a time"
Everyone looked at me.
"Fine,I'll do it"
A/N:Okay sometimes I don't know what on earth I'm writing.I'm sorry for this really strange chapter.NEVERMIND.I'm so excited for the comeback!Lovelyz stopped promoting,but I still hope they will have interactions!Thanks for reading!