Mixed Feelings

Jiae's P.O.V
"Alright,let's see..."
I muttered to myself as I looked at the pictures on the wall of my family.Should I or should I not take them out?Since Suga is coming over for the project tomorrow...Nah,I'll just leave it there.Because I'm too lazy and he might not even be Yoongi after all.Mum and Dad were out for work as usual,so he wouldn't be able to see them tomorrow either.
I sighed and plopped down on the big,outstretched sofa,staring at the chandelier above while thinking about...wait,chandelier?
I froze.I quickly sat up and observed my home.Oh right,I was living in a two story house!My parents were rich,and so they bought this humongous home.Oh my gosh,what will Suga say when he sees this?Hopefully he won't think that I'm a spoiled brat.Because I'm not.My dad's business wasn't that great when he started off 5 years ago,it was only a small company.But now,it's known to be one of the biggest business companies in the city.Major change.From eating Chinese take-outs to having our own chefs in our home.My dad started it after Yoongi left.I wonder how Yoongi is doing now.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone snicker.I turned to my right to see Kihyun on the couch, reading a letter,and beside him lay a plastic bag that looked so familiar.Hey,wait a minute...that's Yoongi's roller skates plastic bag!
"Hey!Give that back!"
I snatched the plastic bag from him,but not the letter.I was about to snatch it too,but he stopped me.
"Isn't this from your childhood friends Yoongi?He sent you this letter?"
I looked at him,confused.Yoongi sent me a letter?Found in this plastic bag?
"Here!Its a LOVE letter to be exact!"
Kihyun snickered before running up the stairs to his own room.He passed me the letter too.Aish.That childish brother of mine.But...a love letter?From Yoongi?My eyes focused on the letter as I read it word by word...
Dear Elephant Jiae,
                 I know I'm moving away soon,and we might lose contact of each other,but before I go,I just want to say this.I.Nah,I can't say it.I'm too embarrassed.But...Ugggggghhhh.Fine.I'll say it for once and for all.I.like.you(A/N:*cringes)I may not have the guts to tell you in person when I see you on our last meeting,but maybe I can hand you this letter instead?But then again,I may not have the guts to even give you this letter.I've never told you since I couldn't risk the chance of losing my best friend.Your feelings may not be the same as mine,but I just wanted to get this across to you.And well,just...stay safe?Don't be that clumsy elephant I know and get in accidents,especially paper cuts.You're an expert for putting yourself in danger.I'll miss you,elephant!Be sure to miss me too!
Yours sincerely,
                          Turtle Yoongi
I chuckled at his cuteness.Tears pooled at the corner of my eyes for no reason.I wiped them away and folded the letter in half before placing it on the table and lying down on the sofa once again.I miss Yoongi.That turtle.But do I have the same feelings for him?I did last time,and I still have some now,since he wrote this letter to me,my feelings just kind of...reappeared again.Ugh,whatever,I better get rid of this feelings.I definitely can't find him.I sat up when I heard the door click open.Mom and Dad?What were they doing here?They would usually be at work now.This is a rare occasion.They smiled at me.
"Kihyun!Come join us!We have something to tell both of you!"
Kihyun came and sat next to me while mom and dad were on the other side,opposite of us.
"Jiae,before you protest,we just want you to know that it's for your happiness too,the groom is very nice and is a gentleman too!"
"What do you mean?"
I was super confused now.My dad sighed before saying something that made me regret this luxurious life.
"We're putting you in an arranged marriage"
I froze.Somehow,Yoongi and Suga came to my mind,and I was fuming with anger.But when I tried to shout,I couldn't.I was too shocked by this.I finally spoke up.
"NO!!!"
That was all I said,but it sure was loud.The maids came to see what was happening,and even the neighbour's dog was barking.I didn't know where I got the will power from,but memories of Yoongi came into my mind and that made me shout.I was about to protest more when they spoke.
"I'm sorry Jiae,but this is for your good,and our company could get more famous!And their son is nice-
"I'm sorry Mom and Dad,but this is really unfair for Jiae,I'm going to have to take her side this time.This is TOTALLY unreasonable!"
Kihyun said as he stood up and put his hands on his hips.He might be my annoying brother,but he's always there to stand up for me when he thinks it's unfair.
Dad and Mom sank into their chairs and they questioned me.
"Then give us two reasons why can't you,beside it being unfair"
I immediately spoke without thinking.
"Because I'm too young!And..."
I tried to think of an excuse.Beads of perspiration rolled down my head as I avoided their gaze.From the corner of my eye,I saw Kihyun giving me an pitiful look.
"Yeah right,try telling us the day after tomorrow,you'll be meeting him the day after tomorrow,make sure to dress up!Its at the Italian restaurant down the street,and no excuses!Kihyun must come too!"
Before we could protest again,they left through the front door to get back to work.I sank into the sofa,massaging my temples.This was not happening.Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.Kihyun saw me and patted my back before comforting me.
"I'll let you have some time alone,tell me if you need anything.And you better skip school tomorrow,I'll tell seonsaengnim you're sick.I'll tell Lovelyz about the problem too,maybe they can help you"
I smiled weakly at Kihyun.He understands me best,like reading my mind.He smiled back before heading back to his room,and closing the door.The maids had went off to do their work.I let the tears flow from my eyes,and sobbed quietly.This is a very rare occasion.I seldom cry.I grabbed the plastic bag and was about to make myself up to my room,when I reme about the letter.Lazy to turn back,I left it on the table.
I lied in bed,just thinking about life.I sighed.Inwished that everything just stayed the way it was like  5 years ago.Never had this luxurious life,Yoongi never left.I wondered what would have happened if it was like Taft now.I sighed and drifted off into dreamland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suga's P.O.V
Hmm that's strange.Jiae didn't come to school today.I felt a little lonely during class today.I spotted Bangtan after school.
"Hey,do you guys know why Jiae wasn't in school today?"
They looked at me weirdly before Namjoon said,
"Nope!But you can ask Kihyun,her brother,he's right there!"
He pointed to a boy who was talking to Lovelyz.I turned back round to see them smirking at me.
"Hyung...do you perhaps miss her?Do you like her?"
Jimin said with a cheeky smile.I felt the blood rush up my cheeks.
"What!?No!Its just because...we have a project to do today!"
I said quickly,using that as an excuse for the real truth.Wait,what real truth?Nononono,it's true!We DO have a project to do today!I'm only asking because of that...right?
I went to Kihyun and asked him.
"Umm,can I visit your sister?Its for a project!"
He looked suspicious,but let me follow him anyway.Lovelyz came too,to visit her.I wonder what had happened to her.Lovelyz walked in front as I walked in the back with Kihyun.I should ask him,he's her brother after all right?
"Kihyun?What happened to Jiae?"
He hesitated a little.
"If she wants you to know,she'll tell you.Oh and don't say any sensitive things to her that will hurt her feelings okay?"
I didn't get to reply as we reached their house.Wow,it was a two storey house!We entered and saw Jiae at the sofa,just fiddling with her phone.Lovelyz all ran to hug her,while I just stood there awkwardly.Her gaze landed on me and my heart pounded.
"S-Suga?"
"Hi?"
A/N:Not much Sugae interactions here!Don't worry,there will certainly be much more in the upcoming chapters!I hope I can update soon!I'm also excited to see how this story turns out...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Until I see you in the next update,bye!