Caught

"Xiumin are you still in the other washroom?" Lay asks, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Mhm" Xiumin says, trying to make it seem like everything was alright.

"Come on, please come out Xiumin..." Chen chimed in, pleading for Xiumin to leave the washroom.

Xiumin looked at Luhan who still had a smirk on his face and looked back at the door, saying "no...I don't want to" trying to act like he was still upset and that Luhan was not there.

"Did Luhan do something to you?" Chen asks waiting for an answer and Xiumin staid quiet.

As Xiumin looked at Luhan, Luhan was looking back at him. Xiumin didn't know whether to say yes, to say no or to stay quiet.

"We told you Xiumin, give up on your feelings for that selfish jerk! He's just a fück boy." Lay says in a serious tone, still worried about Xiumin.

Xiumin looked down into his lap and bit his bottom lip. It was awkward that his friends were talking about this, not knowing Luhan was there.

"None of us see what you see in that guy, you know our whole group doesn't like him. Xiumin he cheated on you!" Chen says.

"He didn't really cheat on him, they weren't really ever dating..." Lay points out.

"Yeah but he's doing it with more than one dude, who can think so much of themselves to do that!?" Chen asks, now getting angry.

"Guys..." Xiumin faintly says. He didn't want Luhan hearing all the mean things his friends were saying about him. He didn't want Luhan being uncomfortable.

"What, he's a horrible person, someone with no heart, do you want us to feel sympathy on him because he's doing it with more than one dude?" Chen asks.

Xiumin glanced over at Luhan to see his expression and to see if he was okay but Xiumin was quickly confused. He was wondering why Luhan had a smirk on his face.

"Xiumin...please answer our question or come out...what did he do to you?" Lay asks.

Xiumin couldn't think of a good excuse and was started to get a little uneasy.

Luhan looked at Xiumin and could tell Xiumin was getting uneasy.

"I'll leave" Luhan says while getting up.

"You can't, they'll freak out if they see you walk out!" Xiumin whisper yells, looking at Luhan seriously.

"Huh, did you say something Xiumin, we can't hear you...speak up" Chen says, trying to listen carefully through the door.

"N-Nothing" Xiumin says in a quick stutter.

"I'll distract them and while I do that you run out of the house quietly, okay?!" Xiumin whispers and Luhan nodded.

As Xiumin left the washroom, closing the door behind him he leaded Lay and Chen into his bedroom, away from the washroom.

As Luhan ran out of the washroom, he was about to leave through the front door when Tao and Kris came in at the same time.

The three boys were all surprised to see each other and Kris looked at Luhan with a confused expression on his face, asking "what're you doing here?"

Luhan's eyes opened wide, he couldn't figure out an excuse on the spot and didn't know what to say.

"Guys, what's Luhan doing here?" Tao calls out to the others from the other room.

Chen and Lay heard Tao's voice and what Tao was asking and they had confusion written all over their faces as well.

Chen, Lay and Xiumin then left Xiumin's bedroom and walk into the living room where the three other boys were.