Dating

Xiumin looked at Luhan surprised like he couldn't believe him. "Y-You...what?!" Xiumin asks, as if he hasn't heard properly.

"I'm not repeating myself" Luhan says while looking down at both their feet.

"I thought you liked girls, don't you like girls!?" Xiumin asks, now totally confused.

"Xiumin, I've liked you for the longest time...I just like seeing your jealous face the most" Luhan says in a smirk.

"W-What, Luhan you jerk!" Xiumin exclaims, hitting Luhan's chest.

Luhan chuckled a bit, looking around seeing they were still in public he then says "why don't we go somewhere else to talk about this?"

"Alright, let's go to my house" Xiumin says and the two boys walked to Xiumin's apartment.

As they got there, they sat down in the living room and started talking about it again.

"So, you..really do like me, this isn't one of your mean tricks again, is it!?" Xiumin asks, totally serious.

"Its not...but it could be if you want it too." Luhan says while smiling.

"So you've liked me this whole time!?" Xiumin asks, confused and shocked.

"In all honesty, I liked you ever since we were younger." Luhan explains.

"Since we were younger?" Xiumin repeats, a little confused.

"Xiumin, I'm really observant...you don't think I didn't notice you always following me home everyday?" Luhan asks in a smirk.

Xiumin then looked down, a little embarrassed that Luhan had noticed.

"Sorry..." Xiumin says while looking down.

Luhan then scooting himself over next to Xiumin so he was sitting right next to him and smirked, saying "your face was so hot when I told you I didn't want to date you."

"Ugh, you're horrible Luhan!" Xiumin says in a grunt, pushing Luhan further away from him, but Luhan kept coming back.

Xiumin then looked down into his lap as he asked "So, are we dating now?"

Luhan looked up at the ceiling, thinking about it for a bit. "I guess, sure" Luhan says in a smirk.

"R-Really, you're not joking about this right?!" Xiumin asks, looking at Luhan seriously and Luhan gave Xiumin dull expression on his face.

"Can you believe me, at least once" Luhan asks, looking into Xiumin's eyes.

"Well it's not my fault you lie to me all the time and try manipulating me to be depressed" Xiumin says in a big pout.

"Well I'm still going to do that, it's not like I won't do that just because we're dating now" Luhan says in a smirk.

"Wah, you're so nice." Xiumin says in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes.

Luhan chuckled a bit as he says "come on, sit down on my lap.

Xiumin blushed a light pink as he did what Luhan had told him and sat on his lap, but he was facing Luhan so they were face to face.

"You can wrap your legs around me if you want, if that makes me you more comfortable" Luhan says in a smirk.

Xiumin blushed a darker red, hesitantly wrapping his legs around Luhan's body and looking into Luhan's eyes.

"Now tell me that you love me" Luhan says in a smile, waiting to hear it.

"I-I love you" Xiumin says, looking down embarrassed.

"Who do you love?" Luhan asks, waiting once again.

"I love you...daddy" Xiumin says, kissing Luhan on the lips.

Luhan smirked as he was kissing Xiumin back and they both started making out.

Right at that moment, Tao, Kris, Lay and Chen all walked into the apartment surprised to see the situation and what was happening.

"Xiumin, are you serious!?" Chen asks, coming up to the two of them and pulling Xiumin away from Luhan.

Luhan looked at Xiumin's friends in a smirk and asks "awe, why'd you interrupt us?"

"Because all of us were talking, and as Xiumin's friends, we don't want to see you two together! I'm guessing you two were hiding this sexual relationship behind our backs after Xiumin told us it wasn't going on any more but you're hurting him!" Chen says, angry.

"Calm down Chen" Lay says, putting his hand on Chen's shoulder.

"How can I calm down when he uses our friend as some sort of toy!?" Chen asks, pointing to Luhan.

"I don't think I've done anything bad" Luhan says in a smirk.

Lay was now starting to get upset because Luhan wasn't admitting to his wrong. "What're you talking about, you seriously think bullying Xiumin and calling him names doesn't hurt him?!" Lay asks seriously with a hint of anger being found in his voice.

Lay then walked next to Xiumin and forcefully pulled up Xiumin's sleeves as he asks "did you do this too?!" Showing the scratches and red marks that ran across Xiumin's wrist.

"Oh that, yeah I was responsible for that" Luhan says in a smirk.

"You bastard!" Chen exclaims in anger, going up to Luhan and about to punch Luhan in the face but Xiumin stopped him before he could do so.

Kris and Tao were still shocked that Xiumin had the scratches on his wrist and were just watching everything go down.

"Why'd you stop me Xiumin, what's your problem?!" Chen asks, looking back at Xiumin in anger.

"It's not what you guys think...Luhan and I are dating!" Xiumin exclaims.

Everyone was now totally confused on what was happening. They then looked back from Xiumin to Luhan.

"Y-You're what?!" Lay asks, looking at Xiumin, just as shocked as anyone else in the room.

"Luhan and I are dating...I'll explain all the misunderstandings you guys had about us...just ask us and we'll answer truthfully...right Luhan?" Xiumin says, looking back at Luhan and Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, doesn't matter to me" Luhan says with a long sigh after it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter the group of friends are going to learn everything the two boys have been hiding from them, and they're going to learn a bit of Xiumin and Luhan's past because the group of friends don't know that Luhan and Xiumin knew each other as kids. Thank you guys for reading and giving your supporting comments, it makes me really happy to read them and see you guys are enjoying the fan fiction so far, thank you for reading, it means a lot!