Chapter 7:: School

Start from the beginning

" Thank you" on a sticky note on his desk and began walking out the room as he began to look at the paper I had given him. Well that wasn't so bad I thought to myself as I walked toward the door

" Oh before you go" he said as I was walking out the door. I spoke to soon I turned back around and looked at him " I will need you to come back by after school to fill out a few more things." I nodded and left. Pax? was all I could think about walking through the hall toward my first class. I honestly didn't know what to think I had never had a last name before to my knowledge that is. It felt nice like I actually belonged somewhere I had never had that before I mean I knew I had a place to with Sam and his family they were my friends but it wasn't quite the same. I always felt like they had felt obligated to help me because they were good Christen people I highly doubt they really wanted another mouth to feed with money as tight as it was but they had been nothing but kind to me I hope their ok I doubt I'll be seeing them again anytime soon. Not just them Zig, Zeb, and the others as well I wish I could talk to them tell them I'm ok they're probably worried sick if their alive at all. No, I can't think like that What is it Lucy always said

" I don't like to focus on the sad things you miss all the happiness hiding around you and this place is gloomy enough with out feeling bad for yourself anyway" than she would laugh she always kept on the bright side. They wouldn't want me worrying over them like this Jas especially he would say  

" you don't need worry about me AB I'm a big boy I can take care of myself!" that brought a smile to my face. How do I always all the people who worry more about others than themselves. I have to wonder though whose idea had it been to give me a name? I had been certain that a completely different scenario was going to play out when he asked for my name. 'oh I don't have a last name. Oh why is that? Oh thats because I am amnesic can't talk and have no parents.' what could have possibly gone wrong?! Just for a laugh I think that would have been something to see. Just thinking about it makes me smile, I walked on a bit further musing to myself about all the fun I could have had with Mr. Gibson when I passed by room 13 I looked at the schedule and walked past two more doors to room 15 for first period. I walked into the class room and everyone looked at me and I looked around the room and saw Miko; who had a hugh smile on her face, Jack, and Raf. I looked over and saw the teacher she was short with Brown hair that was starting to gray, ghost white skin, green blue eyes, and she was wearing a blue and white shirt with white pants and pink and white flower sandals.

" Oh, you must be the new student my name is Mrs. Grant " stated Mrs.Grant I nodded and she looked at a piece of paper for a moment then back up at me. " Your Annabeth right" I nodded and she smiled " Welcome to Algebra 2 . Class this is Annabeth please be kind this is her first day. I have also been asked to ask one of you to show her around school." Miko's hand shot up into the air and she started waving it around frantically. Mrs.Grant sighed before asking" Miko would you show Annabeth around so she knows where her classes are?."

" Yes!!" she held her fist in the air a huge smile on her face.

" But you will be expected to get all the notes and work you miss in class." added Mrs. Grant. Hearing this news Miko visibly deflated and lowered her hand. " Here is your book now take your seat and we will begin class" I walked to the back of the class and sat down in one of the desks close to the window. " Now class if you would please take out your homework and blah blah blah " was all I heard. I took out a piece of paper and decided to draw. I drew a picture of Orion it look exactly like him I smiled wondering how he was doing when Mrs. Grant started walking around the class checking people's work I hid my picture under my book as she walked around the class room . I sat there for what seemed like forever it was so boring. When the bell finally rang I was so happy that I almost jumped out of my seat.