Chapter 5:: Old friends and New

(Quote of the day:: " Live with confidence knowing that tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day because of God's grace!"- Pastor John Hagee. A friend of mine sent this to me a while back and I was going through some pictures and found this  it brightened my day so I thought I'd share the love Hope you guys like this chapter.)

Chapter Five

/////////////////

"Optimus Prime!!" yelled Starscream as he aimed the two missiles on his arms at Orion and myself.

"Please I mean no harm." replied Orion trying to convince Starscream to lower his weapons.

" Oh, then what are you doing here?!" demanded Starscream.

" Research for Lord Megatron." replied Orion

" Is this some kind of joke?" asked Starscream.

" I do not understand" replied Orion shaking his head. Starscream lowered his weapons taking a step back with a shocked look on his face. " And why did you call me Optimus Prime?" inquired Orion.

" uh why wouldn't I ? " asked Starscream optic ridge raised.

" Because my name is Orion Pax ,I am far from being a Prime" explained Orion. I saw Starscream's optics look over Orion until they came to rest on the Decepticon symbol on his shoulder and his optics widened for a brief moment then returned to normal .

" uh, you reminded me of someone I once knew that's all" replied Starscream.

" You are Starscream?" inquired Orion.

"Yes" replied Starscream in a questioning voice.

" Lord Megatron told me you had been terminated" replied Orion a very serious look on his faceplates.

" Lord Megatron says many things only some of which are true" explained Starscream.

" You do not suggest that our leader would speak falsehoods?" inquired Orion. Starscream busted out laughing saying.

" You truly are being kept in the dark aren't you" stated Starscream. This caught my attention, what is he talking about? the way he was talking it sounded like Orion and myself were being duped played like a fiddle.

:: Orion what is he talking about?:: I asked. Orion spared me a look that said please don't draw attention to yourself. I nodded and complied but I wasn't happy about it. Orion gave me a knowing look that said he wanted to know what was going on as well as he returned his attention back to Starscream who was  laughing to hard to notice our silent exchange.

" You speak in many riddles Starscream" stated Orion as he crossed the room over to Starscream."Please, tell me what it is that you know."

" And in return?" asked Starscream smiling deviously. Just as the words left his mouth the doors opened revealing three Vehicons  with blasters at the ready.

" Starscream! surrender!!" demanded one of the Vehicons. Starscream screamed as he ran and hid behind Orion. Orion looked at Starscream with a look that said I am not a shield, but quickly returned his attention to the Vehicons and held up a servo saying

" Hold your fire!!" Starscream then transformed into a jet causing Orion to duck as he jeted out the room over the heads of Orion and the Vehicons.

" Remain in the lab" commanded one of the Vehicon as they turned around to pursue Starscream.

" But I" started Orion.

"Lord Megatron's orders." interrupted the Vehicon as he pressed a button closing the door. Well that could have gone better. Orion turned back to the terminal  his optic ridges furrowed  deep in thought. I can only imagine whats going through his processor right now after what had just happened. I wonder what Starscream had been talking about what is it that Lord Megatron is trying to hide from Orion?