Chapter 10

Kathryn POV❤️❤️❤️

Finally,after that locked in a gym incident our gym teacher opened the door and saw us which made him surprised and after that he scolded James(who's the reason from the incident) and sent us home after that.

~AT THE DELA CRUZ RESIDENCE~

"Ugh....today is such a tiring day for me..." Liza said as she lied down at the couch.
"You got that right...And we're cleaning the whole gym court too..even though I'm not involved with it..." Nadine said as she sat down at the other couch.

"But by the way, Nadine are you okay?" I asked her, since I'm worried because there was a thunder earlier and she's scared of it.

"Um...yeah I'm fine...I guess.."
"But hey Nadine! When you and James came out at the storage room, he carried you like a princess! And most of all he smiled at your sleeping face that it's so cute!"

Liza's right...it's kinda weird but at the same time it's cute. I'm curious so I'm gonna ask Nadine.
"Hey nadz, what are you and James doing at the storage?" I asked, and she look at me surprised. Wait why's she's surprised?
.
.
.
.
.
(  *_*)  (0////0) (*_* )

"I-It's nothing okay! So...I'm going to my room" she hurriedly ran to her room while her face looks red like an apple.
Hmmm.....I don't know what's going on her anymore.

~THE NEXT DAY AT THE UNIVERSITY~

Ugh, I'm tired and I don't know why though...
"Yo, pigface are you okay?"
And someone had to ruin my day too, seriously this guy keeps appearing, what is he...a stalker?

"Oh hello, jerkface how are you? I'm fine thank you bye.." I hurriedly ran until he pulled my hair that made me go backwards.

"What the hell was that for you jerk?!"
"I'm not even done with you and now you're running? You must be scared of me aren't you..."
"In your dreams! And most of all, I was running because I know that you're going to ruin my tiring but beautiful life,so if you please just let my hair go?!"
"Hmm....let me think about it......how about no?"
"Huh?!"
"Well,,you look like you're tired so why don't I take you to the mall?" Take me to the mall? That's new, since I know that we're always fighting whenever we met...

"Hey...is your brain rotted that you're thinking about bringing me to the mall? Are you gonna sell me?"
"Why you..... *sigh* remember this that I'm being nice to you to bring you to the mall and now you're saying that? If you don't wanna go the-"
"Okay I'll go, but your treat! Right now let's go to kfc since I'm hungry!" I said as I hurriedly pulled him to the parking lot,So that we can go.

~AFTER A FEW MINUTES EATING AT THE KFC, KATH AND DANIEL ARE NOW AT THE SM MALL~

Daniel POV🌟🌟🌟

Ugh...what the heck's wrong with me..I can't believe I invited this girl to go at the mall, and heck she doesn't hesitate to order many foods at the kfc, and now she's eating ice cream while smiling happily, does this girl even diet?

"Hey dj!" I turned to look at her and she gave me a serious look but suddenly she gave me a fake smile that makes me think that she wants to buy something...

"What?"
"Let's buy some bread!" What?! I don't care if she wants to buy a lot (since I'm rich) but this girl isn't even full of what she's eating!
"No"
"Why?!"
"If you're really fat,I'm really gonna call you ms. piggy,you want that?"
"That doesn't change the fact that you called me pigface!"
"Since you eat like a pig.."
"Where's the face part?!!"
"Whatever...." She didn't reply after that as she's busy looking at her watch...

"Hey kath, what's wrong?"
"Well...it's already 8:00 pm so I'm gonna go home now..."
"Oh...so what if it's eight?"
"My mom's gonna get mad if I didn't go home at my curfew.."
"And what's your curfew?"
"9:00..."
"Okay then let's go..."

As I was busy driving, kath was busy listening some music at her iPhone while sleeping, ugh it's so boring....I want something interesting gonna happen.

When something suddenly hit at my car that blocked my view.
"What the-?!" I suddenly break...that made kath surprised, good thing she wears the seatbelt...
"What the heck was that for jerk?!!!" Typical kath, I ignored her as I get out of my car to take a look of what was that hit my car. As kath got outside too.

"Why did you suddenly- wait why's there an egg yolk at your car?" Kath asked as she picked up the egg shell.
"Whoever it is, it must be a kid...kath get inside, I'll clean this a bit.."
"Why can't I help?"
"Just get inside at the car..."
"Fine...." She said as she get inside at the car, something's wrong...there's no people or cars passing by or at the road way that it's kinda creepy...and this place seems familiar...

After I'm done cleaning suddenly....
"AAHHH!!!!! Dj get inside quickly! A kid and some girls with crazy hair run towards us with a Net, rope and an egg!"k agh yelled.

I hurriedly get inside at the car as we hurriedly drove faster, now I remember this is the road where me,James and Enrique got almost attacked(or more like raped) by those girls since they're freakin crazy for us that it's insane!

"What the hell?! Those girl are very fast!!! Dj drive faster!!"
"I'm trying to!!!"
"Who are those girls anyway?!"
"My crazy fangirls!!!"
"What did you do to make them crazy for you?!!!"
"I didn't do anything!!!"
"I understand the rope and net, but why EGGS?!!"
"Stop bugging me!!!"

Suddenly a girl riding a motorcycle who's now near us showed us something...

'FLAT CHESTED PIG, BWUAHAHAHA! 🐷'
Looks like someone's gonna snap....

"Why you!" Kath opened the window as she punched the girl right in the face, that made her fall down.

"SO LONG SUCKERS,HAHAHAHA!" Kath yelled at the girls as we finally lost them.

"Good job!"
"I know right!" We high fived each other.

We finally reached at her house and it's a good thing it's still not 9:00.
"Thanks, I have fun today except the banshees incident"
"Heh, me too I had fun..."

Kathryn POV❤️❤️❤️

"So bye..." I said as I waved at him, as he was about to leave, he suddenly came back...
"I really had fun!"
"Uh yeah, you already said tha-" I didn't finished as I felt his lips on my cheeks, which made me surprised.

"Bye!" He said as he hurriedly get inside at his car as he's out of my sight, and that leave me speechless.

"Oh kath, you're home! And wait why's you're face so red! Liza! Kath's face is so red!!!"
"Waahh! You're right! Kath what happened?!"
"N-Nothing...." I said as I just ignored them as I hurriedly ran to my room.

Daniel POV🌟🌟🌟

"Oh hey Daniel! We're just dropping by to play games so don't mind us." James said as he played video games at my room.
"Daniel is certainly gonna scold you, right Daniel? Wait! Daniel you're face is red! Do you have a fever?! James call an ambulance!"
"AMBULANCE!!!" Enrique hits James in the head as he turned back he's attention to me.
"Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.
"Nothing..." I just ignored him as I just lied down at my bed as I was about to sleep, there's one question that comes at my mind.

Why did I just did that?