✳PROLOUGE✳

Author: Hi everyone! This is my first time here on wattpad, so if there's anything wrong with my story feel free to put it on the comments, so enjoy!

P.S: I made kathryn, Liza, and Nadine sisters/triplets here and I change their last name into Dela cruz. So I hope you don't mind.

CHARACTERS:

Kathryn Dela Cruz: athletic and smart, she's very caring towards her sisters. She's also brave and will always protect her sisters when theyre in trouble. She doesn't like wearing skirts and girly clothes. But even though she's pretty,Kathryn hates boys ever since she was a kid.

Liza Dela Cruz: pretty and fashionable, she loves clothes and make up, she's not very athletic but she's very smart too.She always loved her sisters very much.

Nadine Dela Cruz: bookworm and smart, she loves books more than clothes, but unlike Kathryn she also likes wearing girly things but doesn't have time for it. She's quiet and cute, she was always being protected by Kathryn since many people bullied her. She's a kind and caring child.

Daniel Padilla: a bad boy type, he always skips classes with his friends Enrique and James, but despite his bad boy image hes very popular with girls. He always bully anyone.

Enrique Gil: a prince type, he's very gentle towards girls, but harsh towards boys (except his friends). He and Daniel along with James are best friends since kids. And he's very popular to girls.

James Reid: a playboy type, he's quiet but a playboy, he likes to play the girls hearts and end up breaking them. But he has a reason why he did that. He's also quite mysterious which made the girls like him.

What if these six people will meet eachother, will their life will be changed? Or will they find true love.