chapter 6

Author: I'm very sorry for the slow writing! Since I'm very busy on my tennis match and school activities, so I hope you enjoy this.♥

Kathryn POV♥

Dear diary, for the first time in my life I saw happiness and misery at the same time in my own eyes. I looked at liza with a dark aura around her, and I looked at nadine with a big smile on her face and a sparkly aura around her.

"Umm, nadz did something good happen today?" I asked, "hmm? What do you mean kath?" She looked at me with the sparkly aura, damn this aura shit*, oh great I just swear. "O-Oh I see, umm...liza did something happened?" Liza looked at me with a scary look that can shit your pants. "Nothing really...." She smiled!!! And it's very scary!! Oh crap I just peed my pants. I can't take it anymore this is scarier than chucky.

✴✴NEXT MORNING✴✴AT THE UNIVERSITY✴✴

Ugh, I'm so tired dealing with my sisters. "Hey, what's with that look of yours" I looked at who's talking to me and it had to be HIM.

"This is such a shit life I had right now." I facepalmed. "Huh?" Looks like he's still confused, "I said that I had to deal with that fucking face of yours" "seriously, you should stop saying those disgusting words"

"Shut the fuck up!"- KATH

"Okay, I'm pissed at your shitty words!!"-DANIEL

"So what if I said those shitty words?!"-KATH

"What's your shitty problem?!"-DANIEL

"It's none of your fucking business!"-KATH

"It is my fucking business!!"-DANIEL

"Is fucking not!!" -KATH

"Is fucking so!!" -DANIEL

"What are you my mom?!! If so, then mom can you wipe Mr.cuddles boogers?!!"-KATH

"Oh you did not just fucking said that."-DANIEL

"Well too bad,I fucking did"-KATH

"Why you fucking flat chested woman!!"-DANIEL

"What did you say pig face?!!"-KATH

"SHUT UP!!!!!" Someone interrupted at our oh-so-nice conversation as both of us looked at who yelled at us and its the PRINCIPAL. I looked around my surroundings and I saw julia along with nadz and liza with shock faces and other people too.

Kathryn & Daniel POV♦♥

OH-FUCKING-SHITTY-GREAT

Daniel POV♦

Me and kath headed to the office with the principal or you could say my uncle, yes you heard it right he's my uncle.

"So tell me, what the fucking wrong Is with you two?" Uncle said with an irritating voice. "It's kath's fault sir" I said she looked at me with the 'what the fuck man?' Face "how is it my fault? you started it!" "Yeah,yeah whatever" I said.

"*sigh*, I'll just let it slide this time, so both of you go to your classroom." My uncle said, so both of us went out from the office,that was a fast conversation.

We walk side by side, but suddenly kath stands in front of me with a glare. "Let me say four words I.HATE.YOU"
She said.

"That's three words" I corrected her, she looks embarrassed that it's so cute. "Whatever" she said as she walked out. She's so funny that I fell in love with her....... Wait, what?

✴✴AT THE CAFETERIA✴✴

Am I in love with kath? It can't possibly it right?! "Hey bro is something wrong?" Enrique said, "nothing" I bluntly said. "You're hungry aren't you?" James said. "Eh, what's with that?"

"Hey bro, at your opinion, am I in love at kath?"

-INSERT CRICKET SOUND-

( -_-) (0_0 ) (0_0 )

"Dude, you tease her all the time and you just noticed that? Are you an idiot?" James said "shut up"
I see so I'm in love with her.

✴✴AT THE DELA CRUZ RESIDENCE✴✴

Kathryn POV♥

Damn that guy he made me a laughingstock right now and I hate it, "so what was that about?" Liza asked with a curious look, "don't know" I said. "It's a good thing mom doesn't know about this, if she does you're going to be in big trouble right now." Nadine said, "what's wrong with saying fuck and shit" liza ask blunlty which made me wanna laugh.

"I meant if she heard about her being at principals office Liz" has corrected her.

Yeah nadine is right, if mom knows about this imagine if she looks like medoza who will look at me and turn me into a freakin statue.