chapter 7

Author: I'm very very sorry!! That it took me years to update this chapter, because I have personal problems. So I hope you enjoy this, and this focuses lizquen.

Liza POV♠♠

I woke up from my sleep as I slowly open my eyes and slowly sit up and look at the dazzling sun....oh the sun so bright so beautiful that makes me wa- "liza, wake up were gonna be late for school." Kath said. "What the fudge kath, can't you see that I'm busy with something?" I glared at her.

"Yeah, busy being like a girl in the cliché story who will meet a very popular guy and you both fight each other and then slowly falling in love each other and you say you love him and he said he loves you and getting married with one kid and live happily ever after!" "That's too long!, and I don't want one kid I like two!" "That's your complain?" Nadine said while behind kath. "Tch,whatever"

✴✴AT THE CAR✴✴

Ugh, kath really has to interrupt at the good part. "Hey liza,stop staring at your bag, its not gonna turn into a prince like the frog in the princess story." Kath said bluntly, "shut it"  "but you know, the movie that me and Julie watched was pretty interesting." Nadine said, "oh really? What's the story about?" I asked.

"Well, its a story about a girl and a boy-" "too cliche" both me and kath said, "I'm not even done yet!" "-cough- so both of them really don't know each other bu-" "of course they don't know each other they haven't even met yet." I interrupted.

"Can't you just let me finish!" Nadine said frustrated, "and then the boy and the girl were engaged by their parents and they always fight but they grew to know closer and closer until they fell in love each other. So what do you think?".

(^_^) ↔ (-_-') (-_-)

"too cliche and not interesting"➡Liza

"not my taste and I hate it."➡Kath

"How can you say that in such a blunt way!"➡Nadine

"Something's definitely wrong in your brain,you should
Let it checked by Dr.Bobby."➡Kath

"I don't need it!, and who the hell is Dr.bobby!?"➡Nadine

"Liven up girl, were not  in japan"➡Liza

"WHY JAPAN!!!"➡Nadine

"Ah, but I kinda like that story plot"➡Driver

( °_°) ( -_-) ( =_=) ➡(^_^) (a/n: lol, their faces)

"No one's asking you."➡N,L,K

✴✴AT THE UNIVERSITY'S PARK✴✴

Enrique POV♦♦

"ugh, I'm bored! Hey Daniel, can you run like an idiot until I'm satisfied?" James said, "I'm not a moron who can easily do your command idiot, do you wanna die?" Daniel said. "But I'm bored!" "Why don't you just pick up girls like you always do?" I suggested

"Oh! Right I forgot." James said as he took out his phone from his pocket to text his so called 'girlfriends', "that guy may have the looks, but he's an idiot" "you said it."

"Hey James, why don't you try to find the girl that you love?" I said, he stop from his texting and looks at me. "Hmm...there aren't really girls that makes my heart beat, but there's one girl that interests me" one girl, that really picks my curiosity.

"Who is it?" Daniel asks joining the conversation, "secret~" James said. "Whatever..." I said, "By the way, Enrique I heard that a girl slaps you at the face" Daniel said while wearing his irritating smirk.

"Stop mentioning that." I said. I suddenly noticed Anna Santos
(a/n: she's a OC character that I created) walking with her friends.

"You know Enrique, stop being a shy boy and just ask Anna a second chance already." Wait, what!!! "Shut up you super stupid James!!!" I said. "Hey! Who are you calling super stupid! Just say stupid and don't add super!!" "Then that doesn't change the fact that you are stupid." Daniel said "What did you say!"