Chapter 8

Liza POV💜💜💜

I lied down to my bed with deep thought, seriously why did I just agree to be his fake girlfriend, I mean I don't even like him and he's so irritating and not that handsome I think I really should just talk to him and take back my words , since I'm not- "Liza! I'm not your damn pillow!!!" I snapped out from my thoughts as I look at my so called pillow.

"Oh kath, why are you in my room and at my bed?" I asked, "-gasp- could it be you wanna sleep with me that badly! You cute sister of mine~" "that's totally impossible, and get off me!" Kath said.

"And FYI, this is my room and bed, you just suddenly barge in and act as if this is your room." She explained, "did something happened?" She asked. Should I tell her? But monkey face said that we should keep it a secret. "Nothing" I just smiled at her, she just stayed silent and went back listening some music.

Kathryn POV❤️❤️❤️

Something's up, and I think Liza's hiding something. Hmmmm.....😑
oh crap, I'm suddenly craving for milk.

Nadine POV💛💛💛

Hm? I noticed kath staring at nothing, with a blank face like this 👉😑, I noticed something pouring at the table and its
THE.FREAKING.MILK, "kath! The milk! The milk!" "Hm? What milk?" "The pure white milk is falling at the white floor from the big brown table!!!" I said.

(After the milk incident)

"So what's wrong? Making you spaced out like that..." I asked, "well....you see...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nothing!" ( -_-)=>(^_^ )

"Kath, it took you a seconds to answer and that's what you said? We're not in the '5 seconds' world you know..."
"Well, Liza was acting strange you know, since she's always spacing out that she made lots of accidents like ignoring our demonic mom,suddenly throwing rocks at the passerby stranger,making me as a pillow, eating dr.bobby's snacks-"
"Who the hell is dr.bobby, am I the only one who doesn't know him?"
"So that's what happened! I'm very worried!"
"Well, maybe she's tired, but if she's still spacing out then we'll ask her okay?"
"Fine....but...I'll stalk on her tomorrow so cheer for me!" She happily said as she run to her room, maybe she's just joking.

Kathryn POV❤️❤️❤️

(At the park)

(Insert action music)

I wore my all black clothes since I'm going to spy Liza and it seems Liza is waiting for someone.....

Flashback💭💭💭

I noticed Liza all fine dressed up in the first thing in the morning, "hey Liz, where are you off to?" She looked hesitant a moment but she just smiled at me and said "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (with a sweet voice)

*heart broken sound*💔 ( ^_^)  (O_O )
.
.
.
.
"Oh, I see...."

End of flashback💭💭💭

Well, I was a bit hurt back then but it doesn't matter though...

"What do you think you're doing?" I turned around and its jerk face, "jerk face! What a coincidence, why are you here?"
"I don't need a weird looking person asking me that.." I just ignored his insult as I pulled him down so that Liza can't see us, and I stared at him intensely.

Daniel POV🌟🌟🌟

W-Why did she stare at me like that? I-Its not like I'm blushing though, okay Daniel pull your self together and don't stutter.
"W-What?" Oh freaking cupcake, I just stuttered.
"Don't tell anyone about this okay..." "Why-" I stopped as I noticed Enrique walking towards kath's sister, as they walked together side by side.