Typical Tuesday

Selena's POV

Krinnggg!!Krinngg!!

You've got to be kidding me! Who the heck was calling this early? Gosh! He/she have to pay for this, want to know why? Because they're ruining my beauty sleep. It's hard to get some rest when you're a superstar like me, believe me, you're gonna die. I reached my phone from the table and tap the phone.

"What now?" Seriously, I'm pissed right now. Don't blame me, I'm not a morning person. "Woah, Selena, that attitude of yours, it's getting old." I rolled my eyes, my management.

"Just spit it out" I responded impatiently. "Okay, you have to be here in a few, we have something to talk about with another management, okay?"

"What? I have so much to do today."I whined but it was a lie, I just wanted to rest for this whole day.

"Really? I don't think so. When this meeting is over, you probably could get some rest, this is an important thing." Yeah, they know me too well. By the way, what meeting again, Is it about how bad I am? Come on people, get used to it. But I had to go, this was some sort of important. With another management? I don't have an idea.

*******

I placed my car at the parking lot of this building and headed inside. What a typical Tuesday, right? Those faces, I almost recognized all of them for being here everyday but this time It's early, employees were few.

Once I reached the elevator, a guy ran fast as he could until he totally made it here so he was with me. He must be tired of running to reached this elevator. Gosh, his scent, I did smell it before but I don't recognize where I smelt his scent, never mind.

Zayn's POV

Krinnggg!!Kringgg!Kringgg! Kri-

I snatched my phone hurriedly and took a look of the caller ID. Really? You've got to be kidding me, its my management. Oh right, there must be a meeting about my horrible life. God, I'm a little bit sore from last night, this girl was wild but I didn't feel any sparks, all I just felt was nothing but I really needed pleasure.

"Yes?" I bitterly said. I'm so tired of these meetings thingy. "Zayn, is there a girl on your bed again?" Management know me well. I shushed the slut that I had been used last night.

"What? No. No one" I always lie to the management but they ended up of knowing it. "Hear me Zayn, there's an urgent meeting here at our office, there's another management will meet us up so don't be late, start dressing up right now." He hung up on me. I'm going to say something. Ugh!! I asked the girl to leave but she didn't want to before but I did please her and she ended up crying, ha, that's me, a player and heartless.

*******

I spotted the elevator and I don't want to be late so I ran to the elevator before it closed. Faster faster! Yes, surely my management wouldn't be mad at me this time, I guess. It still bagging me of what were gonna be talking about.

Zayn Malik, you're not afraid. Don't act like a wimp.

Hooh! That was tough, I couldn't even breathe. Wait, I'm not the only one here. I glanced at the person and it's a girl. She was smokin' hot, did I just say hot? She was wearing sun glasses as me. She must be a celebrity 'cause their employees here aren't dressing like her.

"What are you staring at jerk?" What! Now, she spoke up and how dare she called me a jerk, I guess I deserved that. Wait, I know that voice, ugh, this brain aren't working again. Man up.