Masseuseiplier XXX Reader

Start from the beginning

"Well we should probably get on with your appointment then." Mark walked over to the front of the shop, closing the door and flipping the open sign to the closed side. "Shall we?" He asked walking back over to me with his hand out for me to take, willingly I accepted. Mark brought me to the back of the massage parlour, handed me a towel. "Get changed and let me know when you're ready for me to come in." I nodded before he left the room, closing the door.

Narrators POV:

You proceeded to slip of the trench coat that clung to your body, eventually stripping yourself of all the attire and wrapping myself in the towel. "You can come in, Mark." You shouted for him to hear you from behind the door. Mark immediately opened the door, walking in quickly and shutting it again before locking it. "Why are you locking the door?" You asked kinda nervous. He smiled before turning to you. "We wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, now would we?" His rhetorical questing drove you further to question his action. Pondering his word choice. "Please, lay down and we will start your treatment." His words brought me out of my deep thoughts when You climbed on top of the table and  laid on your stomach.

When his hands touched your shoulders you tensed up quickly. "Relax, (Y/N). I'm just hear to make you feel better." He whispered as his strong finger tips dug deeper in your back. "It's just that I've never done thisss-" You moan when his hands move down to your lower back, relieving the extra pressure from your joints. Once Mark was done with your lower back, his index finger trailed up and down your spine giving you goosebumps and cold shivers around your body through the towel. "I must say, you're quite beautiful. I was telling no such lie out there." He paused for a moment, grabbing both of your wrists and holding them behind your back. "Do you mind if I get a better look?" He asked, practically hearing the smirk in the corners of his lips.

You whimpered under his strength before he removed your towel painfully slow. "Just as I thought. A true beauty." You blush as he stared at your body. "I would love for that stupid ex of yours to see what he's missing out on." Mark pushed your body up further on the small massage table. "I'll make you forget about him, honey. You won't have to worry your pretty little head. You're mine now." He demanded and you just laid there on your stomach mesmerized by the turn in events. The hands that grazed your body were strong and dominate as he dragged his dull nails over your skin. You moan when you felt that same strong hand slide underneath you, gripping your now wet sex. "You still seem tense, love. I guess I missed some kinks."

His thumb circled around your clit in a slow motions. "Mark, y-you shouldn't be doing this. Y-you don't have to." You groaned out when he push his thumb into your throbbing clit. "It's not a matter of have to. Want seems more satisfying." He whispered before flipping you over to face him. "Did he ever hit you?" Mark asked as you panted, still rubbing you. "Yesss-" You moaned out. "I wouldn't ever hit you. You'd be my princess. I'd make you feel good." He caresses your check before speaking again. "I'm gonna make you feel good."

His hands slipped away from your lower lips and pushed down on your hot and bare chest, laying you down softly. Mark's frame was larger then yours, this became apparent when his shirt was disregarded from his body and thrown away. The table creaked and cracked as he climbed on, spreading your thighs. "No ones been treating you right lately, have they princess?" He asked, teasing me with his hot breath near my core. "W-what if someone comes in, Mark?" You whimpered when he licked the inside of your thigh. "What if? I want everyone to know that I can only make you feel this way. Make you come undone around me."

With one quick motion Mark sucked on your throbbing clit, taking it in his mouth. "Aghh..." You grabbed at the sheet covering the table. "Mark, y-you're gonna make me c-cum."  He stopped to stare up at you, stroking your stomach. "Oh, I intended on that." He whispered shamelessly sending you over the edge with the sound of his raspy voice and a flick of his tongue. Your liquids trickled down his stubble covered chin, making him slop up your juices. Now panting heavily and sweating, you were again greeted by Mark's hands practically cradling your hips, before positioning himself at your entrance.

His hand lifted from your hip for a moment, only to slap back down on your ass and grab at it.  After you whined from the pleasureful pain the slap hand brought to you, your head fell back as Mark thrusts into you. His size was abnormally large, he wasn't even half way in and you felt full to the rim. Mark's member pump into your spongy walls at the roof of your sex, the sounds produced by the smack of skin and moisture filled the room. Your moaning graced Mark's ears, making him even more thirsty. "That's right. Take it all in, (Y/N)." He groaned out thrusting all of him inside you, pounding your walls to a pulp. You were just a moaning mess and by the time Mark started to kiss your neck, it was almost to much stimulation and then adding a finger to enhance the best pleasure between your thighs.

Mark continue to spread your legs, almost to the point of it being painful, while still pleasing you by hitting your G spot. "Fuck, Mark!" You bit your bottom lip hard, pulling at your own hair.

His slow and pleasurable thrusts turned into a quick, jerking motion. Mark panted out before grabbing onto your ass for dear life as he rode out his sporadic thrusts. When he grabbed you, a squeal shutter out of your mouth, cumming right after Mark.

The massage room was filled with the strong and strange scent of lust and passion as his sweaty body laid on top of you. Mark eventually got up off of you, dressed you by putting on your panties, bra, jogging pants and finally your trench coat. You sit up on the table, blushing when he started to strut over to you again. "Here's my number." He said handing you a small piece of paper. He smirked down at your red face and slipped his index finger under your chin. "Please. Come again."

Authors Note!

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be Googliplier! So get excited, it seems that everyone wants Google smut, so I will provide you with it. Since no one else will.

Anyway, love you guys. Ttyl and leave me a comment for unknown reasons...