"Why do you look so happy?" I ask wrapping my hands around my knees, hugging them to my body as he sits on the bed, careful of the things I pulled out. 

He grins over at me. "I taught Robin the mate lesson." He says. 

I blink at him in surprise. I didn't think that he would really do it; I thought he would have chickened out and made another person teach her about that. Again I felt guilty for not asking him how things are going with him. 

"And what happened? How did she take it? Did you tell her-?" I went on to say but he interrupted me. 

"Calm down." He says with a laugh and moves over so he's sitting next to me, his back leaning on the head board of the bed. "She was very interested in this subject, but a little embarrassed when I got to the claiming part and uh explaining how some wolves..." He trails off his cheeks heating up. 

I laugh and mess up his hair at his embarrassment. "Ah, is Scottie blushing?" I tease making him huff. 

"I didn't even realize what I was saying until I saw her blushing like crazy then I got all embarrassed. And I mean who wouldn't; you don't want to hear the sex talk from some guy. I knew I should have let Jamie teach this lesson to her but... it felt right since I'm her mate." He sighs once more. "But other than that it went really good." 

"And...?" I trail off. "Did you tell her?" 

He shakes his head. "No, I mean it would have been weird you know? With her being behind bars and for the first time ever learning that you have a soul mate out there. I didn't want to overwhelm her and I think that she's finally seeing me as a friend. It didn't feel right telling her like that, plus she's only fifteen and I'm eighteen..." He stops and I nod. 

"I get it." I say.  

"Do you think she will even want me? I mean the way she talked about love at the end of the lesson..." He trails off looking troubled. 

"What is it? You're holding something back." I say. 

"It's embarrassing." He mumbles. I huff and cross my arms, glaring at him and showing him that I'm not going to drop it like he wants me to. Finally seeing I wasn't going to give up I see his cheeks turn pink as he rushes out, "She said she wanted a mate who had saved himself for her." 

My jaw drops at this as I stare at one of my best friends. "Wow. So she's like one of those girls who is really... pure." I mumble looking down at my hands. I always wanted to be that girl who waited for the love of her life, on my wedding night....  

And Robin is one of those girls who wants to do it right. And I applaud her for that, I'm happy she's not one of those girls who are going to be loose. 

"And I can't give her that. We all know I'm not innocent, I've had my fair share of human girls-" 

I shake my head stopping him. "Scott, calm down." I say, "It's not a problem, I'm sure if you just explain-" 

"But what if she-" 

"No, no but's, I'm sure that it's going to be ok. And Robin seems like one of those girls who is going to think things through if you tell her something. Like you're her mate and you're not innocent. She's not going to go run off and make an irrational decision. I'm sure she'll see your side on this. You just have to talk about it. And you have plenty of time; there is no need to worry about this right now. Just focus on the present and now, not the future." I insist. 

He thinks about it before nodding his head and smiling softly at me. "This is why I keep you around. If I went to one of the boys about this they would have called me a pansy and give me horrible advice."