Chapter 13: Trouble

Începe de la început

"Come on why don't you hang with us for a while."

"Sure." I sat down and took a sip of my Coke with a little bit of fireball in it.

"You still smoke?" He took a seat near me.

"No, I stopped that a long ass time ago" Lie. I still did it just not as much as I used to.

"You're lying" That's the bad thing about Jason he can read me like a book.

"Okay okay I still do just not as much as I used to."

"See, now you're telling the truth"

"Whatever. Hey, I'll be back I'm going to go get another drink." and off I go into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Well well look who decided to show up?" Wow, she spoke normally I'm shocked to say the least.

"Yeah well, I thought 'why not'."

"You made a mistake coming here, Allisson."

I smiled at her "And why is that Becca?"

"Cause we don't want you here..and neither does Justin"

"I haven't even seen Justin at all since I got here and honestly I don't really care."

She just laughed it off and nodded her head towards where he was. Making out with Ashley.

"If you know what's good for you you will leave him alone."

I tried my best not to strangle her "Don't worry he's all yours, oh wait..more like Ashley's considering they are swapping spit and have their tongues down each others throat." I got closer to her ear and whispered so only she could hear "Now tell me that that doesn't bother you one bit." I'm not going to lie, the fact that that is happening right in front of my eyes upsets me.
Like I want to go put her head through the wall.

There I hit a soft spot she had feelings for Justin.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Laughing at what she had just said "Oh you know. What's going to happen when Ashley gets back with Justin, huh? That's what she came for isn't it?" It hurt me to say that.

"What about you? What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. But you on the other hand, you wouldn't turn your back on your best friend now would you? Now tell me something, does she know that you've been sleeping with her ex boyfriend this whole time?" She just looked down "So no, hmm how would she react if she found out?"

"No! Don't!"

"Don't worry I won't. But ,uh, if I were you I'd tell her." Walking off and leaving her alone. I hadn't noticed how long we were talking for. I went back outside to find no one. It must have been a good thirty minutes or so.

"Seriously? what the hell?" I said to myself.

I saw someone leaning against a tree. I started walking towards them until...

"Cops!!" someone yelled out.

I was started running towards the front of the house but there were cops out front. Obviously.

"Come on this way!" Someone yanked me from my arm. But I was able to grab a bottle of fireball whisky sitting on the table.

We ran to the fence in the back of the house jumping over it and running into who knows where.

"Shit! Where are we?" I was out of breath from all that running.

"The woods," The guys voice was deep and familiar but I couldn't figure it out. Something seemed different.

"Oh that's Great.

"Sadly that guys house was built in front of the woods. So his backyard leads to the woods."

"That's even better." Note the sarcasm.

"What's with the bottle?"

"Oh. Well I only had two cups of cheap beer and some Coke so I saw this and grabbed it before you pulled me away"

"Really? Well how about we put to good use."

"Agreed." We stopped walking and sat down leaning on a tree. The guy had his hood up so I couldn't see his face.

.

.

.

.

So we were having a good time.

"You laugh so much!"

"I know!" He started digging into his pockets looking for something.

"Totally forgot I had this" He was holding up a blunt.

"Well then what are you doing just hold it?"

A few minutes later we were even worse then before. We were shit faced drunk with the alcohol and now we're stoned after smoking.

"You know there's this girl...and she is sooo beautiful."

"Awww what's her name"

"She..her name is is Ally"

"Ooh like me! haha"

"Yea she's amazing!" At this point I was incoherent and belligerent.

"Where does she live?! Lets go to her house!"

"Ahaha I don't think she wants to see me right now."

"Laaame" A silence fell between us I turned to see him staring at me. his eyes flicking back and forth from my eyes to my lips. He started to lean in and so did I.

Our lips connected, they were so soft and sweet. His hands went to my cheeks. We were there kissing for a few minutes until someone yelled out.

"Hey what are you kids doing here!?!"

"Run?"

"Run" He said back.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up in the morning with a major headache, "What the hell happened last night?" I hop in the shower and get ready for school.

"Thought you'd skip school today considering you came home drunk at 3 in the morning." My mom was upset I knew by her tone.

"Can you please lower your voice I have a killer headache and sorry I didn't mean to come home that late. Things just got out of hand." I don't even know how I got into my bed.

"Well you better get going you're going to be late."

Before leaving I was going to take some Advil to ease this pain but before I could take it my mom took it from me "What the hell mom?"

"You are not taking anything, you decided to get drunk live with the hangover for the day."

"Whatever I'm leaving" I wasn't going to push her any further because if I did it would have not ended well. Put on my glasses and I drove to school.

A.N. Chapter 13.Hope you like it:) Thank you for your comments and votes. Tell me what you think hope to update the next chapter soon. Comment and vote this chapter Love you all.

Justin is happy :) I'm happy those IG videos are just to cute they put a smile on my face everytime I watch them. Edited 1-13-16