Accepting Fate

Sushi was pretty boring. All Connie talked about was how some boy was flirting with her and how we should have sex sometime soon.

I couldn't help but think of the innocent guy I met earlier today. He was just so small and cute. I really wish I knew his name.

Connie noticed that I wasn't listening to her and asked,
"What's wrong? You seem off! You're usually very lively on our dates." She looked at me and waited for an answer. But I didn't give her one.

"Fine if your going to be like that then I'll just hang out with someone who will actually talk to me!" She groaned and left without saying goodbye. But it didn't faze me a bit. I kept thinking about the singing boy, my little singer.

'Maybe I do have a little crush on him' I thought to myself smirking. I had no idea what sexuality I was. I could never figure it out. But tonight I think I finally figured it out.

I'm bi.

I thought about it a little and I accepted it. So I got up put my money on the table and left. Walking home was a little chilly. I mean it is December so I guess that makes sense. I tugged my coat tighter to me and sighed. I should probably apologize to Connie. I mean I wasn't being fair.

When I got to my bedroom I fell onto the bed and held my phone above my head going into the text messages.
~
Me: I'm sorry for tonight. Can I make it up to you in anyway?

Connie: Maybe by telling me what was wrong. I was just trying to help you.

Me: I was thinking of someone I met today, I've never seen them before.

Connie: Is it a girl? Because if it is do you like her? Do you know their name?

Me: No and no. It's a boy, I was walking behind him on my way to school today and he was singing.
I didn't want to tell anymore details just in case I have something away I shouldn't have.

Connie: well ok I feel a little bit better. I have to go do my homework, all of my friends were busy tonight with their boyfriends. And thank you for telling me! Your the best, I love you! (^з^)-
~
I laughed at the kissy-face she sent. I felt good about apologizing but I still needed to get a game plan about what I was going to tell my mom, friends, and especially Connie what I am.

And I'm bi of course.

So! How did you like this chapter? Was it good? And I think how I will update is whenever I feel like it. But there won't be LONG breaks, because let's be honest who likes those? But anyway two updates in one day?? That is a new record for me! Bye!