Chapter 10: She got some nerve

Aaliyah

It's been about 4 months since me and Brandon started dating and since I've met his family. His family and I are really close and they really make me feel welcome. Me and Brandons mom April have been really close as well. She is someone I could come and talk to about anything. She's that missing piece in my heart where my mother used to be. She met Julius, Kayla, Blake, and India as well.

In those 4 months Brandon turned 21 and I turned 20 like 2 weeks ago. He always playin me cuz I'm still a youngin and can't drink yet... so what nigga. I'm getting there. Speaking of drinking... this nigga is wasted. It's Friday night... well now Saturday and we just came back from a club called Nightlight. The crew and I attended for Brandon and August performance there. Yup Crys and August got together a couple of weeks after the bbq. They hella bout cute together. Anyways, the boys was turnt up all night long. Trust and believe us girls showed out but the boys got it hands down. They all was coming out stumbling over each other... like get it together. It was funny tho.

Right now Brandon is at me and Crys house and August is here too . We stuck taking care of they drunk butts, but we don't mind tho. They our babies.

"Bae watch out" I said to Brandon who was close to bumping into the wall in front of him. I led him upstairs to my room. "Go take a shower and I'll get your clothes"

I don't know how but he managed to take a shower without tumbling over. He came out the bathroom in black sweats with his boxers showing and shirtless. Damn this boy and his body... a beautiful creation.

I was eating a sandwich I made while B was in the shower. He came over to me and kissed me right before he took a big ass bite outta my sandwich. He then made a face as he chewed it because I put hot sauce on it... don't ask. I eat some weird shit ight.

"Eww bae that shit hella nas-" before he could finish his sentence he ran to the bathroom to empty himself. I shoulda known that was coming. Nigga gotta weak stomach from all the alcohol he took in tonight. He brushed his teeth after.

"That's what yo ass get. Your sandwich was right here anyways" I said handing him his that was sitting on the plate on the nightstand.

"Shut up" He said mushing my head and taking the sandwich. After he finished he drunk water and then layed his head on my stomach. I just ran my fingers through his curls as he layed there. I was finna close my eyes until I heard the words that delayed my sleep.

"I love you Liyah" Brandon said before he dozed off. I love him too but he's drunk. He doesn't mean that right...

I woke up to Brandon trying to get out of bed but he missed on step and landed face first on the floor.

"Shit " He mumbled. I just laughed at him. "I didn't mean to wake you up" He said rubbing his head.

"Its cool. I needed to get up anyways" I said reaching over for my phone. I looked at the time and it said 1: 45 pm "Damn we been out for that long ?"

"I guess" He said climbing back in the bed

"Whats wrong ?" I asked him. I'm pretty sure I kno what it is tho.

"My head hurts like a mutha and I don't even feel like I'm in my own body right now" He said burying his head into the pillow besides me.

"Ight. Imma be right back" I said to him going downstairs. I went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle and seen Crys in there.

"Wassup with you girl ?" She asked me

"Nun..." I said

"You sure ?" She asked. I just started to think about to what Brandon said to me way earlier this morning.