Chapter 9: Aint nothing changed

Brandon

"This all you need mama ?" I asked her

"Yea just hurry up and go to the store and come back" She said

"I'm just asking... I don't wanna have to go back later" I said

"Boy just go before people start showing up" She said laughing

"Ight. Aye bae you good here ?" I asked Liyah. She was sitting with Crys, Seven, Teyana, and Amanda... yup Dru brought her. She cool peoples. We could all tell he likes her too.

"Boy she's fine now go" My momma said rushing me to leave.

"Dang momma okay we finna leave" I said grabbing Tre, Dru, Laurent, and Crys new dude August (Alsina). He cool peoples too . Liyah just laughed and stuck her tounge out at me... Hm.

We pulled up to the store and started to get everything that was on the list my momma made at the last minute.

Tre

I turned down the isle to get more cups and that was a big mistake.

"Hey Tre" She said. It is very unlikely for me not to like someone... but this chick here. I dislike her with everything in me.

"What in your mind told you to come up and fix your mouth to talk to me ?" I said to her

"I just wanted to say hi... no need for the bitch fit" She said

"Reina get the fuck away from me" I said to her. This girl think I'm playing with her. She better go on some where I don't even know what Brandon saw in her.

"Whateva... where ya cousin at ?" She asked me thinkin I would actually tell her.

"Why you wanna know ?" I asked her

"Chill I see you still thinking about the past. It had nothing to do with you Tre tho so why you mad ?" She asked me

"It had something to do with my cuz and family is something you don't fucks with so you can leave this convo where its at now before I regret something" I said walking away and leaving her standing there. I met up with Brandon and em at the front of the store.

"What took you so long nigga ?" He asked me

"Nothing I was jus tryna find-"

"Hey Brandon" I turned around... Like what the actual fuck is wrong with this girl.

Brandon

Tre was taking hella long to get the cups... like nigga they're cups.

"What took you so long nigga ?" I asked him while he was walking towards us

"Nothing I was jus tryna find-" Someone cut him off. He turned around and looked mad as hell. I looked behind him and seen the reason.

"Hey Brandon" She said ignoring Tre glares at her.

"What the fuck you want ?" I asked. I didn't mean for it to come out bad like that... but lets get real.

"I just wanted to say Hi and maybe talk for a while" She said... What makes her think I would wanna talk to her. I know I asked about to Tre when I first got back but as I stand in front of her now... all my dislike for her came back.

"Well you said it and that talk is something thats not needed" I said finna turn away

"I just wanted to see how you've been. You kno with touring... dating" She said

"I'm straight...and everything after that don't concern you but since you must kno... I got my girl and family waiting on me so is this convo over ?" I asked her

"Uhmm..yea" She said

I just walked away with the boys to pay for the stuff and the hopped in the car and drove off. That just made my day feel shitty. Why today tho. Out of all the other days.

"Brandon man lets just put whatever the fuck just happened behind use and enjoy the rest of the day ... that's for all of us as well" Tre said

We all agreed with that and got out the car.

"Here you go momma" I said handing her the cups and plates and stuff.

"Thank you sweetie" She said

"No problem mama" I said. I went up to Liyah and kissed her. We heard a bunch of awws and stuff.

"yeah yeah be quiet " I said to everyone laughing. It made Liyah blush... that was cute.

"You good baby ?" I asked her

"Yea. Your mom and dad are really nice" She said smiling

"Aww look at that see I told you you had nothing to worry about" I said kissing her again

For the rest of the day we just chilled with the family and ate. My momma really like Liyah... I could tell and so does my dad. That made me happy and made my day twice as better than how it was before.

Reina

I don't know if he thought by him telling me that he got a little girlfriend was gon do something to me but so what. The bitch aint got ish on me. Brandon has aways been mine and he always will be... aint nothing changed. I need to find out who this girl is tho... I needs to let her kno that her time almost up.

I Care 4 U (B. Smyth Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें