Chapter 3: Girls Gone Wild

Aaliyah

I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I did my hygiene thing and then got dressed. I wore camo/cargo skinny jeans with a white one sholder crop top and black nike high tops. My hair was bone straight right down my back.

I walked downstairs to hear B. Smyth's Leggo being played on the radio and Kay dancing and singing to it.

"Liyah, who is this boy that got Kay actin like she in love or something" Jules asked me

"It's B. Smyth. He's a singer... with a nice face and body to match" I said to him laughing

"Hey... He's mine" Kay said to me

"I'm sorry Kay." I said

"It's okay" She replied

The song went off and the radio host started talking.

"Hey waddup everybody. I hope y'all out having a good morning. That was Motown's new recording artist B. Smyth with his single Leggo ft. 2 Chainz y'all. That joint hot right there. Just to let y'all know, B. Smyth will be here in Ft. Lauderdale and will host a private concert in 2 weeks. Y'all already know what it is. We giving away them tickets so call up now! It's gone be held at Ft. Lauderdale community college. Though the only way to get in is if you have a ticket. So get the calls rolling in. Your tuned in with ya boy J-Diggz keeping it hot here at Hot Tunes 97. Up next we got Wale's new joint so don't go no where."

"OHMYGOD!! LIYAH YOU HAVE TO CALL AND GET TICKETS!" Kayla said screaming in my ear.

"Okay. I promise to call later. We have two weeks." I said to her trying to calm her down.

"Okay." She said like she wasn't just acting like a maniac 2 seconds ago.

"Aww man. This ain't no game to her" Jules said to me laughing

"Forreal. For the next two weeks this boy and these tickets will be the death of me." I said.

Jules couldn't do nothing but laugh. The door bell rang throughout the house for a long period of time... I already know who that is.

"I got it" I said to Julius

I ran to open the door tripping over my feet on the way... Don't ask how.

"Nice one" I heard Julius say with him and Kay cracking up

"Yea. Yea Shut up!" I replied " Damn Crystal do you sleep on the doorbell?" I asked her as I opened the door.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you woulda came quicker" She said smartly

"Wateva trick" I said letting her in

She walked in and said hey to everybody.

"Hey y'all !" Crystal said

"Heyy auntie !" Blake and Kayla said running up to hug her

"Wassup Crystal" Julius and India said

"Crystal good your here, momma said call her because she's doing some party thing and she want your dance crew to perform" India said 

"ight, imma call her later and speaking of dance... Liyah we got to get going" Crystal said

" ight c'mon" I said to her

We said bye and then made our way out to the car. Crystal turned on the radio and a girl was on.

"Hey... Did I win" she said

"Naw I'm sorry. You gotta be caller #97" J- Diggz said back

He hung up the phone.