5

"A kiss?" You asked surprised.

"It's on our contract." He said remembering you.

"So what?" You said back coldly.

"Well, you signed it remember?"

"Damn it! That's true. Why didn't I read it first?" You thought by yourself and sighed deeply.

Meanwhile your bus arrived.
"Sorry Taehyung, my bus is here." You said and wanting to step on as quick as possible to avoid him.

He stopped you by holding your arm saying, "But, you have to." Putting on his puppy eyes.

You sighed again and quickly pecked him on his cheek.

He shyly let go of your arm, and you stepped in.

When you left he smiled cutely and ruffles his hair shyly. He couldn't deny the fact that he was blushing like crazy.

Back home.

"Why did I do that? Why did I pecked him on his cheek." You asked yourself while pacing up and down.

Taehyung sighed deeply and plops down on his bed. "Why did I say that? She must think that I'm crazy, or some kind of pervert." He muttered.

"Will I ever be able to make my feelings clear? I'm only picking on her cuz I don't know how to express my feelings." He said touching his cheek where you had kissed him.

Next day at school.

You walked to Taehyung, a bit awkward because of yesterday. "Just forget about yesterday." you thought.

"Are you ready?" you asked him as you approached him at the school canteen.

"For what?" Taehyung asked before sipping his drink.

"I'm gonna introduce you to Jongin." you said smiling and locked arms with him.

"Kim Jongin? You mean your ex?" he asked almost choking on his drink.

"Yeah, is something wrong?"

"Are you using me?" he asked letting go of your arm making you look at him.

"No I'm n-.." you wanted to deny, but now you think about it... maybe you were.

"I'm sorry." you said looking down.

"Your first time apologising to me." he said slowly clapping his hands like nothing happened.

"What?" you asked.

"Well, on our contract it says that YOU are the one who always have to apologize to ME." He said coming closer and leaned in.

Suddenly you were thinking about the kiss you gave him and gulped. He was so close that you could feel his breath against your skin.

"Chanmi? What are you doing?" a familiar voice said.

Taehyung stepped back and looked at him.

"Ah... Jongin, this is V." You said uneasy.

"Hi!" Taehyung said happily while waving slightly.

Jongin looked at him weirdly.
"Are you serious Chanmi? That new boyfriend you were talking about is Kim Taehyung. I thought you guys hated eachother." he said pointing at Taehyung like it was a joke.

"I gave my boyfriend a nickname, so what?" You asked.

"Im sorry, but I don't believe you chose that Alien over me. You guys aren't really in a relationship." He said certain and coming closer to you, but Taehyung backed him off by standing in front of you.

What Jongin said pissed Taehyung off.
He hated the way he talked to you, but most importantly, he hated to be called an alien.

He walked closer to Jongin. "Watch me." he said.

Taehyung pulled you against his chest and presses his lips on yours.

You just looked at Taehyung kissing you, with a shocked expression you tried squeezing his hand to send some kind of signal but failed.

Jongin's jaw dropped and pushed Taehyung off you, as quick as possible.

"Okay, okay I believe you." Jongin said but it wasn't convincing.

He walked away jealously and kicked a trashcan that was standing in the hallway.

"Uhm.. I'll be going now." You said with burning cheeks.

Taehyung didn't say anything and just stared at you as you ran away from embarrassment

Meanwhile Jongin..

"Chanmi-ah..I want you back..I regret everything that I've done."

School is over and you were walking to the bus stop again. Surprisingly Taehyung stoot there already, he was waiting for you to come.

"Why are you waiting for the bus? You never take the bus." You said letting out a laugh.

"No, you're right. I'm not waiting for the bus, I'm waiting for something else." He said looking at your lips.

"Oh shit..."