2

"let's break up Chanmi-ah."

"Fine! I was just about to say the same!" You said back, but your response kind of startled yourself. Did you really wanted to break up?

"Okay fine, then I'll leave." He said slowly losing his temper.

"Wait." You said and took the little bag from your desk. "It was supposed to be an anniversary present, but let's make it a breakup present now." You said smirking and gave it to him.

Jongin threw to bag back onto your bed. "I don't need your stuff!" He said and left your bedroom.

He left your house angrily, your mom was wondering what happened, so she went upstairs.

"Chanmi dear? What happened?" She asked with worry.

You just tried to smile and said "Jongin and I just broke up."

"B-but, why are you smiling? Are you okay?" She asked confused.

"Because I don't feel bad about it. I'm fine, really. Don't worry about it mom." You said and cleaned up all of your tissues filled with tears before tossing them in the trash can.

He isn't worth crying for. He is the one who hurt me.

2 weeks later..

Things were going better with you, and you were over that whole break up thing. Well, at least you think you were.

You were at school talking with Sooyoung until you saw Jongin flirting again, but this time it was a friend of yours.

"I'm not just gonna let this happen." You said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked over at Kai flirting.

"Aahaa~ I know what you mean. Let's take revenge." She said with a grin on her face.

"Yeah! And Sooyoung have I already told you how hot he is? He's WAY MORE attractive then my ex." You said loud and clear so Jongin could hear you.

"Oh really? And didn't you also said that he's very, very handsome?"
Sooyoung winked and played along.

Jongin couldn't stand it anymore and came to you.
"So? Who's that handsome and attractive guy you're talking about?" He said with a smirk, trying to mask his secret jealousy.

"My boyfriend!" You blurted out too quickly and regretted it immediately.

"Why? Why did I say that?" You thought.

"It has been two weeks now since we broke up. And you have another already?!" Jongin spat angrily.

"Why do you care? I can date whoever I want!" You defended.

"I don't believe you Chanmi. You are lying." He said folding his arms.

You were suddenly getting it hot.
"No, no I'm not." You said quietly and bit your lip.

"Chanmi, come on. I know you longer than today, I can see that you're lying." He said clicking his tongue.

"I told you, I'm not!" You defended.

"Then prove it!" He said.

You gulped before speaking

"I will. Me and my boyfriend...um..."

"What's his name?" Jongin asked raising his eyebrow and smirked. He still wasn't believing you.

"Ehm...ehm.." you stutter.

"Veee..." Sooyoung suddenly said making you look at her.

"His name is ...V?" Jongin asked looking confused as he furrowed his brows.

"Uhm..yeah his name is V..." You said looking weirdly at Sooyoung who was raising her shoulders.

"Okay. Then I'll see you and V in a couple of days." He said and walked away.

When he was gone you were going crazy. "What did I just do?? And who the hell has a name with just one letter?" You said stressing out.