26. Seiche of Tears

Start from the beginning

"Just follow me." He commanded, getting off the bicycle and throwing it on the lawn the second I got off.

Choosing to stay quiet, I followed him as I covered my face with the hood of my sweater, burying my hands in it's warm pockets, protecting it from the freezing pouring rain.

He rapidly opened the front door for me to get in. Without any doubt, I swiftly trudged myself in, graciously being greeted with the heavenly feeling of complete warmness from the heater.

As the both of us entered the nicely decorated house, a voice from another room suddenly appears. "Xavier? Is that you?" The voice queried, almost sounding as it came from an old woman.

"No it's an intruder." Xavier announced sarcastically, his whole body was wet from the rain.

The bright ceiling light illuminated Xavier's charmingly rain coated face. The sight of his soaked white shirt sticking into his incredibly chiseled body made me want to melt. He then threw off his shirt, helplessly causing my eyes to travel down at his perfectly defined abs.

"What? Never seen a guy shirtless before?" He murmured, making my cheeks burn up in embarrassment.

Suddenly a small cute old woman entered the living room, breaking the awkward silence around us.

"Oh hon! I'm so happy you got home safe-" The old lady seemed to run out of words the second she laid her eyes on me. "Oh Xavier! She is gorgeous!" She spoke to me like a toddler, playfully pinching my reddened cheeks. "You didn't tell me a friend of yours was coming." She beamed back at Xavier.

"She's not my friend nana, I just know her from The Stingrays." He scoffed, glaring at me.

Ouch, here we go with his unnecessary rude comments again.

"Oh well you both must be famished! It's good I cooked a lot of dinner! What's your name sweetie?" His grandma asked politely, noticing as her eyes were also the same color as Xavier's.

"Arielle Tesfaye." I simpered, noticing Xavier's unimpressed facial expression.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl! Why don't you guys go dry up, and I'll call you when dinner is set up." She smiled, hastily walking her adorably small self back to the kitchen.

Xavier quickly headed upstairs without looking at me, so I just decided to follow him.

We entered a spacious room that was filled with medals and trophies in one corner, with family pictures on the other.

"You were such a cute baby! What happened?" I teased, eyeing at the framed picture of when he was a toddler riding a cute bicycle.

Xavier glared at me with an annoyed facial expression causing me to burst out laughing. "You're gonna have to sleep here. The rain is not gonna stop until midnight." He breathed, lightly throwing a pair of shorts and shirt at me. "The shower is in there." He continued, pointing at the door to the bathroom.

"Hey Xavier." I let out unconsciously, not remembering what I was gonna say.

"What?" His deep voice replied, his hand running through his damp hair.

Oh yea I was gonna thank him! "Thank you."

"Whatever." He sighed, exiting his alluringly shirtless self out the room.